Julie scare the heck out of me.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julie Bunny

Reaction score
I was in the laundry room transferring a load of laundry from the washer to the drier when she comes flying in all jumpy making this noise that I never heard her make before. It was loud and actually reminded me of a loud vocal guinea pig. Julie does make a grunting humming noise when she is really excited to see me in the morning and excited to be feed but this was different.
I jumped down to make sure she isn't choking. The way she binkies is mostly a weird twisty jerky hop up and twist facing the other way and is simular to what she does when choking except when she is choking there is a gruggling noise and lots of mucus.
Apparently she was binking but I have no idea what the loud squeaky noise was. She then flies into the kitchen and starts doing mad short twisty binkies in front of the refrigerator. I gave her a small piece of cucumber. She ate most of it then went off to eat hay.

I was in the laundry room transferring a load of laundry from the washer to the drier when she comes flying in all jumpy making this noise that I never heard her make before. It was loud and actually reminded me of a loud vocal guinea pig. Julie does make a grunting humming noise when she is really excited to see me in the morning and excited to be feed but this was different.
I jumped down to make sure she isn't choking. The way she binkies is mostly a weird twisty jerky hop up and twist facing the other way and is simular to what she does when choking except when she is choking there is a gruggling noise and lots of mucus.
Apparently she was binking but I have no idea what the loud squeaky noise was. She then flies into the kitchen and starts doing mad short twisty binkies in front of the refrigerator. I gave her a small piece of cucumber. She ate most of it then went off to eat hay.
---we depend on behavior to diagnose problems,--you are very correct in being concerned,,--but she sounds like a very happy bun,,---access the r-o-l-library for a breakdown on vocalizations rabbits make,,--i have heard the death squeal/scream it is something i will never forget,--sincerely james waller--:bunnyheart:anotherbun

---we depend on behavior to diagnose problems,--you are very correct in being concerned,,--but she sounds like a very happy bun,,---access the r-o-l-library for a breakdown on vocalizations rabbits make,,--i have heard the death squeal/scream it is something i will never forget,--sincerely james waller--:bunnyheart:anotherbun
Julie is a vocal bunny anyways just never heard her squeak before. She whimpers if being picked up though. I did read through some older threads and there does seem to be some squeaky vocal buns on here.
She has been very happy lately. She has arthritis and her arthritis meds seem to have really kicked in recently as she has been binking again. She is very enthusiastic about food and lately wants in the garage which is off the laundry room.

Latest posts

Back