Josie has head tilt

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheryl

Reaction score
Hi guys
My josie has head tilt
Please can you all keep her in your thoughts i thought i was going to lose her she is having injections now also i have no pc at the moment im using my sons mobile to write this i should be back next week but i will check back here
So please keep josie in your thoughts
Thankyou and will tell more when i get my new laptop

so very sorry cheryl:(

hope that you have a good vet, have had ear cultures done and maybe are treating with bicillin or Pen g. We will definitley keep her in our thoughts and prayers.
let us know as soon as you can.....

Thankyou so much guys
Josie is not eating on her own at the moment i have been syringing her critical care ana plenty of water i will write down the injection when i get home
She is tilting her head to the right will tell more later

Thankyou to both of you
Josie has been very quiet today she got up just before and she fell to her right she looks so disoriented that it just breaks my heart.
I have just given Josie her last lot of critical care for the night.
Gosh im worn out through all this worry.
Since its almost one in the morning now and Josie is all settled i think i will go to bed in a minute but i know i will be laying there thinking about Josie.

Josies head tilt started monday morning...i woke up and i seen her stumble to her right...i freaked out because i thought she was dying so i rushed to the phone and called the vet they were fully booked out but they did get her in as an emergency.I was so thankfull. I cannot believe how fast it all happened...she was just fine the night before. Well have to go and give Josie her critical care now.

This must be so stressful for you.... I'm thinking nothing but good thoughts for you and Josie that she recovers. I know she's getting excellent care with you :hug:

Thanks everyone :)
Josie is doing ok considering every thing..she did get a bit mad with me just before when i tried to syringe her some water..she would bite it...she is still very quiet though :-(
She is not seeing Dr Lee but instead i took her to Dr Steven Crouch..i had taken Pippi to him a few times also.

Sorry about this guys but im using a mobile to write this and im not used to it. Anyway i asked the Dr if there is anything else that could be done for her and he said that the injections should be enough and that he expects that she will make a full recovery but he also said that she could get worse before she gets better.
Josie loves her critical care..i accidently squirted it all over her pretty white fur this afternoon lol.
Josie goes back to the vet tomorrow to get her second injection.

Latest posts

Back