Joshua

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snowytoshi

Reaction score
When Joshua came into the shelter he wasn't exactly friendly. He was cage aggresive and hated certain people with a passion. When he came into the shelter we weren't thinking about getting him- he came in as we were picking up Snowy. When we came back to get Snowy a friend I tried to pet Joshua and his response was to whirl around and grunt. Then we got Paige in Febuary and Joshua was still there and still aggresive. Sometime after we got Paige I started to volunteer at the shelter and Joshua started to like me and became calmer.

There were days when I'd sit with him for an hour on my lap, happy and content. My mom and I could both tell that he was getting more and more frustrated sitting in the cage though. One day in June, after nine months of watching him sit at the shelter we brought him home.

And now? Well he's still grunty and dominant, but he's calmed down lots. He'll sleep at the foot of my bed or in my window and cuddle with me. When he binkies, he races around and around the bunny playroom and then stops and looks at me as if to say, "Wow mom! I never knew how good life could be!"

joshua-bed.jpg

joshua-eyelash-model.jpg

Latest posts

Back