Jonas Brothers lovers?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the Jonas Brothers?

• I LOVE THEM!!! <3

• can't stand them

• never heard of them

• like them

• they are OK

Results are only viewable after voting.
yeah, love them! i just got the new CD. my fave songs are BB Good, Lovebug, Sorry and A Little Bit Longer.

Did you know Nick has diabetes? so do i, actually, which is why i likea little bit longer so much:)

I always watch the Disney Channel with my 9 year old son Matthew - so yep - I'm a J bro fan. :embarrassed:

Pam

LadyBug wrote:
yeah, love them! i just got the new CD. my fave songs are BB Good, Lovebug, Sorry and A Little Bit Longer.

Did you know Nick has diabetes? so do i, actually, which is why i likea little bit longer so much:)

oh thats really cool. i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove their song burnin up for some reason. (haha) and a little bit longer is good too. who is ur favorite?

trixieismyfunnybunny wrote:
pamnock wrote:
I always watch the Disney Channel with my 9 year old son Matthew - so yep - I'm a J bro fan. :embarrassed:

Pam
hahah no reason to hide Pam! :biggrin2:

i agree! my poor mom gets stuck in the car with me and my Jo Bro laden MP3 once to twice a week for 40 minutes(one leg, so it's a total of 80 minutes. and that's jsut sunday............). she's learned to like them. and i mess with her. i always say the last 'for you baby' at the end of burnin' up and she always smiles. it's so much fun:biggrin2:!

my fave Nick. a) he's my age. b) he has diabetes and has put it out there big time. which is great for me bacause i do mentoring for newly diagnosed kids and he's my fave you-can-have-diabetes-and-still-live-your-life example:D. speaking of which, i gotta go and see if i e-mailed one of them back......................:shock::?
ETA:eek:k, i did. thank goodness!

don't you just love BB Good? 'i don't wanna hurt you, i wanna kiss you!'

I say they are ok - some of their stuff irritates me, but some is alright!

They're not my type look-wise.. but I think I'm in the minority on that one :p.

You know, I just assumed that LadyBug had started this thread without even looking lol! I was quite surprised to see you hadn't Anna! :p

To be honest, apart from on here, I've never ever heard of them! I don't think they're big over here at all....

What sort of music are they?

Honestly I like Burnin Up and SOS and thats about it. Though I did like the music for Camp Rock.

Ugh Tuesday when the CD released we had girls ranging from age 9-14 waiting for the store to open. When it did they came in running and screaming "Jonas Brothers CD!" Things along that line.

Than at the electronics boat all you heard was a ton of feet hitting the floor fast towards them. They huddled around the display grabbing the cds. The special edtions were gone in an hour and half.

mouse_chalk wrote:
You know, I just assumed that LadyBug had started this thread without even looking lol! I was quite surprised to see you hadn't Anna! :p

To be honest, apart from on here, I've never ever heard of them! I don't think they're big over here at all....

What sort of music are they?

i thought about it but the only people i could think of who really liked them was me and Emily(BlueSkyAcresRabbitry) and we were PMing like mad so i didn't see a point. plus all of us on the children with diabetes forum are talking/obsessing/buzzing about it, so i figured i wouldn't bother:p

and they're mostly rock. but there's a(i guess)ballad on this one(a little bit longer)and one my mom said when they started some loud guitar in the middle of that ' hey didn't want to let it get to folksy'. that was Lovebug. there's a good variety, some loud, some quiet. and Sorry was different than any thing they've done before, i really liked the sound of the chorus................:biggrin2:

I love the Jonas Brothers!! My favorite is Joe :) (although he's 2 years younger than me, haha) He was a surprisingly good actor too, in Camp Rock. Ohh, the duet he did with Demi Lovato in the end gave me chills :)

My sister likes the Jonas Brothers a lot. I like the song That's Just the Way We Roll Because the chorus reminds me of my family, but that is about it. I think I am into a little bit harder music.

Thanks Ladybug! Oh and I didn't mean to offend when I said that I thought you had started this thread, I just know how you're a massive fan of them, and so I really did think that it was you lol, before I looked! :)

I watched 'SOS' and 'Burnin' Up' videos on YouTube, and..... well... I'm undecided really. It doesn't offend me, but it doesn't have me rushing for the *cough* torrent sites *cough* to download it... I think I could cope with it as background music quite happily though... It's kind of pop with guitars to me, not that that's bad though... I think I prefer a little more rocky/indie stuff though generally :)

Oh, and in my YouTube searches, I came across a video of the Queen buying a Jonas Brothers CD in HMV I think? Well they must be pretty big over here in that case lol, I must have just been living here for the last who-knows how long...
:sofa:

mouse_chalk wrote:
Thanks Ladybug! Oh and I didn't mean to offend when I said that I thought you had started this thread, I just know how you're a massive fan of them, and so I really did think that it was you look, before I looked! :)

Oh, and in my YouTube searches, I came across a video of the Queen buying a Jonas Brothers CD in HMV I think? Well they must be pretty big over here in that case lol, I must have just been living here for the last who-knows how long...
:sofa:

you didn't offend me. i'm quite flattered actually that i have a reputation:p. i like their stuff and was a big fan for a while but it's really Nick and the way he's handled his diabetes and the great example he sets for all the other diabetic kids that.......i dunno, makes me love them so....or be so enthusiastic, i guess. now i'm going to go hide behind the sofa:sofa:.........or maybe under a bag:baghead! i know, behind the sofa, under a bag!

and i'm guessing the Queen got a CD because the boys have been over there touring and meet the Queen(if the u-tube video is anything to go off of, she also really kicked their butts in soccer:popcorn2. all of them against her, too:popcorn2!veeery good:thumbup). any way,i think that's the deal with it. and don't feel bad about not knowing about them, our wednesday night bible class teacher admitted to not knowing about them in front of at least four kids/teens(my sis and her friend and me and my friend). now that was good!

LadyBug you are my hero. There was a lady at work looking for stuff because she was just told her 18mnth old son is diabetic. I told her about this amazing girl I know and how special she is.

pamnock wrote:

Pam
:yeahthat: My kids are 9 and 12. I actually saw them in concert with Miley Cyrus last year. But I have to admit, I like Miley's new CD too...and the CampRock soundtrack. Yep, got em all...:embarrassed:

JadeIcing wrote:
LadyBug you are my hero. There was a lady at work looking for stuff because she was just told her 18mth old son is diabetic. I told her about this amazing girl I know and how special she is.

aww, that's one of the sweetest things any bodies ever said to me. I know a little girl who was diagnosed at two. she's had it for 1 1/2 years now and is doing wonderful. encourage her to hook up with her local JDRF chapter, and insulin pumps are forever! oh, and tell her about CWD.it's a great diabetes forum and there's lots of moms and dads with younger kids on there that would be mor ethan willing to help her. those are my best resourses for newly diagnosed people, i hope it helps some.

let me know if there's anything elsei can do;).

i'm going to go cry now, it always makes me sad to know there's another family having to deal with diabetes out there..................:bigtears:especially the little ones:cry2

Latest posts

Back