JimD

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score

I think The Duck got JimD. I haven't seen him 'round these parts at all.

Anyone else miss him?

-Carolyn

He,"TheDuck" and Mambo are probably off cooking up something to top the wildantics I'm trying to plan forwecrazy womanfolk for the Bunny Boathouse party! :X

Raspberry

Maybe he isnt around cause he is sad cause his hamster Athena died. I think that was her name. Might be the reason.

Cristy

Just found out, Athena did die...lastnight.

Poor Jim andhis family. They tried so hard for her.

-Carolyn

Hello everybody. Thanks for thinking about me.

We've had a rough time over the last few days.

Athena did pass away. We all tried so hard, and I think she tried thehardest. I really miss her. She passed last night in her sleep.

I was just remembering what a good mommy she was. After she had herbabies she watched over them so close. When they all started exploring,she would run around like crazy and put them all back into the nest. Westill have her mate (Meatball) and her 6 babies to remember her by.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

Jim & crew

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
He,"The Duck" andMambo are probably off cooking up something to top the wild antics I'mtrying to plan forwecrazy womanfolk for the Bunny Boathouse party! :X

Raspberry

I don't think he's aware at what you've gotplanned, Raspberry. You're the only one streaking with atattoo at the party, Wild Woman!

-Carolyn

JimD wrote:
Hello everybody. Thanks for thinking about me.

We've had a rough time over the last few days.

Athena did pass away. We all tried so hard, and I think she tried thehardest. I really miss her. She passed last night in her sleep.

I was just remembering what a good mommy she was. After she had herbabies she watched over them so close. When they all started exploring,she would run around like crazy and put them all back into the nest. Westill have her mate (Meatball) and her 6 babies to remember her by.

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.

Jim & crew

You'll be rewardedsomehow forthe kindness and lovethat you gave her. She had a full and happy life with you andyours. She knew what Love was and will greet you again whenit's your time.

-Carolyn

Jim, I'm sorryabout Athena. :(I'm glad you have so many good memories toreflect back on. I'm also glad she went in her sleep. Maybe she washaving a really good dream and was finally able to letgo....;)

Raspberry

Carolyn wrote:
Idon't think he's aware at what you've got planned,Raspberry. You're the only one streaking with a tattoo at theparty, Wild Woman!

-Carolyn

Now, as for you, Ms. Carolyn! You haveweak spots and WE WILL FIND THEM! We WILL find a way to get you todiscard your dignity for a jaunt on the wildside!

I know you! I know you are wild! It'sjust getting you to "let it all hang out" in front of everyoneelse!

Raspberry

I'm deeply sorry for your loss. Losing a bunny is so hard. :(

Poor little Hammie. I'm very sorry she didn't make it :(

I have to admit, tho, when you described her running all over putting her babies back in the nest, it gave me a smile.

She was a treat for you all in life, and a smile from her story ofpast. I think I'll always picture that when I see littlehamsters from now on!

Aw... that's sosad. But you're right, at least her children are there tocarry on her memory. =) Very sorry though, losingsomeone is probably one of the hardest (if not THE hardest) things togo through in life.

--Melissa and Umbra

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Now, as for you, Ms. Carolyn! You haveweak spots and WE WILL FIND THEM! We WILL find a way to get you todiscard your dignity for a jaunt on the wildside!

I know you! I know you are wild! It'sjust getting you to "let it all hang out" in front of everyoneelse!

Raspberry

You'll never break me, Raspberry!

Since JimD likes big bunny noses, even though it's a blurry picture, I thought I'd send it anyway.

-Carolyn

She'd love you if you kept it, Uncle Jim!??

You just can't keep her.

It's not one of her best pictures, but she's still a Beauty (with a beautiful nose) in my eyes.

-Carolyn

Back