JigglyPuff

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rabbit_Angel

Reaction score
This is my little JigglyPuff, I bought her from a garage sale and I chose her because all the other rabbits were bigger than her and they were bullying her and it crushed my heart, she was only $15. Then I took her to the vet and she had scabs on her head and body from scratches and bites from the other bunnies. When I took her home she didn't eat at all, nor go to the bathroom all day, so the next day I hand-fed her hay and she finally started eating! I love her so much! She stays in my room, since i'm 16 years old (my parents don't want her anywhere else in the house) and she hops around my room or my bathroom (since it's huge & clean) and to me she's like my baby, she's very spoiled. I don't know her age but i had her since June, 2012. The vet told me she's a Mini Rex. Her fur is SO soft and she's very adventurous! And she has an obsession with bubble rap...she likes popping the bubbles so she'sdefinitelyweird like me. That's why i love her :)

hellop.jpg

my-beauty-653.jpg

h.jpg

my-beauty2-654.jpg

adventure.jpg

Latest posts

Back