Jenniblu's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow? Half my post got eaten - that'sstrange. Zatch tried to flirt with the girl and she was notpleased and lunged at himfrom behind the cage bars.That's when Zatch ran away as fast as his little legs can carryhim. Now poor baby knows to stay away from miss Erica.

Yes, I'm keeping the silver martens and have set up the cages in theliving room along side Zatch's. Erica's and Al's cages arebeside each other and Zatch's is beside Al's. Each bunny hastheir own cage, but can see each other so they can still feel like theyhave some company.

PS - Peg, your little boy Zatch is entering his teen years, and nowthumps at me whenever I tell him "bedtime" - LMBO. I guess hewants to break curfew.

:laugh:Zatch is so cute when he thumps.

Jenniblu wrote:
PS - Peg, your little boy Zatch is entering his teen years, and nowthumps at me whenever I tell him "bedtime" - LMBO. I guess hewants to break curfew.

:laugh:Zatch is so cute when he thumps.

Hmm...why am I not surprised? I'm so glad though that he hasyou to guide him through these hormone-filled teenage years..

Peg

Zatch is dancing as I type. I am soglad that my sweet little boy has kept up his tradition of dancing inthe morning - he used to greet Peg in the mornings with adance. I told him he was a good dancer and what a big boy hewas for waking up early. Zatch smiled at this.Really...he does smile.:)

Here are some pics from the rabbit show in Taylorsville:

One of Wooley Booger's Flemish (added to bunnynap list thank you very much)

show4.JPG

Dutch being judged

show5.JPG

Adorable Standard Rex kits for sale

show6.JPG

show7.JPG

Thriantas (also added to bunnynap list)

show8.JPG

The one on the end wanted me to bunnynap it, just look at that sad look ;)

show9.JPG

Still thinking about you and your loss of Vash, Jenniblu.

I hope the other little munchkins are helping you to smile more.

-Carolyn

Aww, thanks Carolyn. I feel okay mostdays, then something will remind me of Vash and I'lljustloose it.I miss my little boy so muchsometimes.

Zatch is a pure sweetie and will snuggle a bit with me before boundingoff binky and popcorn. No more thumping at me when I say'bedtime' - he just gets in his cage.:shock:

Alphonzo has become totally spoiled and will lay in my arms likea baby and fall asleep. He loves to tearnewspaper.

Erica is my funny girl - so curious and bold. Ifsomething is not in just the right place she will push ordragit there.

I tried to take some pictures of Zatch, but theyturned out all fuzzy for some reason. Yeah, he struggled fora while, but then just gave up and said goodbye to his dignity.;)

"Promise not to show this one to anybody!"

pretty1.JPG

'I am not amused"

pretty2.JPG

"#@&! @#%$"

pretty3.JPG

:faint:A barette in his hair. :laugh:

I love the straw hat. What a cutie pie. He looks adorable. Dalewants to get Otie a straw hat.;)Kiss that adorable punkin forme. What alove. Give my love to Erica and Alphonzo. We need to see morepics of your cuties.

When can we expect to see Zatch dressed up?

Tina

Jenniblu wrote:
I tried to take some pictures of Zatch, but they turned outall fuzzy for some reason. Yeah, he struggled for a while,but then just gave up and said goodbye to his dignity.;)

Oh my goodness. I'm so glad you posted pictures - I've beenthinking about him for the last few days and wondering if you werestill as pleased with him or if he was acting up. He was sucha sweetie and giving him up was so hard - but I knew he needed to gowhere he would be a pet and be loved.

Does he still dance for you? Is he now less scared of the new rabbits?

Thanks again for sharing updated pics....he's a sweetie! And yes, I AM prejudiced...

Peg

LMBO- thanks everyone. I'vebeen looking for clothes to fit him, but can't find anything sofar. You'll definitely know when I find somethough. He licked me today! He is such a sweetiepie.

Zatch and Alphozo are having a chinning war right now - funny stuff towatch lol. Erica is not to happy about being on a diet (nomore free feeding for them as they are not babies as originallythought).

lol, that little straw hat is the cutest!

I found clothes to fit Cookie in the pet store -for EXTRA small dogs. It fit pretty well (he's about 2lbs)

HoneyPot wrote:
lol, that little straw hat is the cutest!

I found clothes to fit Cookie in the pet store -for EXTRA small dogs. It fit pretty well (he's about 2lbs)

I loooooooooooove the lil straw hat!How much does he weigh? Vicky is a bout 3lbs and fits into thebuild-a-bear clothes!

and excuse me but where are the pictures of Erica and Alphonzo?! :D

They have small bear sweaters and outfits at Michael's, That is where I got Anwyns Christmas sweater.

Susan

irishmist wrote:
They have small bear sweaters and outfits at Michael's, Thatis where I got Anwyns Christmas sweater.

Susan
Poor Zatch.....then again - it is colder there than it is here so maybehe will appreciate the sweater! :D Does he thump atyou when you try to dress him up?

Thanks again for sharing the pics - my kids were asking about him the other day...

Peg

Hello all,

Sorry, I haven't posted in a while -- I've been really busy working 50+hours a week lately which is good for my financial life, but the addedstress has caused my depression, anxiety, and fibromyalgia to act upwith a vengence. I did get to take a few shots of Zatchtoday. I hope you all enjoy.

He has become so much darker around the mouth since coming here. It really accents his mouth and nostrils well.

bb3.JPG

bb1.JPG

bb4.JPG

bb2.JPG

Oh Jenny, I'mso glad you've updatedthis thread. You've been missed!! I know all aboutfibromyalgia, you reallyneed to de-stress and catch up onyour sleep!

:bed:

No point in spending all your hard earned money on medicalbills.Just relax, put your feet up andenjoy little Zatch, who is looking more awesome every day! Ilike how that colour is coming in, it makes his little face moreprecious than ever!

:inlove:

SAS :) and PIPP :bunnydance:

50+ hours a week with fibromyalgia?Eek! James gets bad enough with 40 hours! *shuddersat the thought*

Zatch is REALLY looking good. How old is he now- is that his adult coat?

That's what I've been told at least, Naturestee- depression and fibromylagia are suspossed to be linked (or maybe not- not much is known about it). I do know that when thedepression is under control, then I don't hurt like I am right now -unmedicated. I will be going back to my doctor next monththough, I'll have medical insurance and/or enough money saved up to payfor mt medication. For now, my pets really help withthings.

Peg is going to kill me for this...but I'm thinking Zatch is 8 months*ducks in case I'm wrong. I do know that little man enteredpuberty shorty after I got him in October. He's so funny withhis dancing and antics early in the morning. Silly boy STILLthinks hay is a treat and will binky each night when the hay is passedout.:bunnydance:

Wow - I've got to get some pictures of Erica and Aphonzo - boy have they got big!:shock:

I'm off for now: working less hours this week thankfully. Myemployer doesn't know this, but come rabbit show season, they will belucky to get 40 hours a week lol.

Latest posts

Back