Jayne and Kaylee

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, when I feed the buns, they pretty much eat away from eachother. Not when it comes to carrots. I give them each their own bunch of carrots, and they go to one, and fight over it!

I tried luring Kaylee to eat from my hand like Jayne does. She started and then Jayne nudged her and she jumped away. She didn't go near my hand again, and then she wouldn't eat from any other carrot but his. It was really really funny.

They're the baby carrots, not the longer ones.

Alright. So work has been pretty hectic, so I haven't really had time for the buns this last week or two. I would get back late, let them out for an hour or so, so my thing on my computer, then put them back in their pen when I'm ready to sleep.

Today, they got all evening to run around. I gave them so carrots to munch on. They got down to the very last carrot, and started fighting over it! Kaylee would push Jayne away, grab the carrot, put it into the air like a trophy, and turn away to munch on it. Jayne would push her away and jump a few steps away to eat it. It went on and on until I gave them two more carrots and they had their own to munch on. It was really really funny. It was almost like a game, when they'd hold it up in the air, like they were saying 'I got it, I got it, and you can't have it'.

Latest posts

Back