Jasper

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kipcha

Reaction score
577474_4212352507536_857113924_n.jpg

Meet Jasper, a young unaltered maleHolland Lop who was surrendered to the Canadian Rabbit Hopping Club!

Jasper is a little clown, full of spunk and energy and tons of binkies! He's a very sweet boy who loves cuddles and head rubs. We are working on putting some weight on him and getting him on good food as right now he does have a poor coat and dry skin from poor nutrition, but the vets say that with some proper feed he will be perfectly healthy!

421551_4212355107601_1706786286_n.jpg

Jasper is looking for a forever home with someone who will give him plenty of playtime, he is an extremely social and friendly bunny who loves experessing his joy!

526718_4195643289816_1608428001_n.jpg

As you can tell, he is very easygoing and happy, this was a few minutes after we picked him up :)

I would be willing to take Jasper, I live in Maine, I have been bunny person for 20 yrs! I have two, Martin and Macklairin...is there anyway to get him here?

Hi there!

I think it is fantastic that you are interested in Jasper and I think you sound like a good home for him. However, the drive to Maine is a 48 hour one from Calgary and I do like to meet potential homes, just for peace of mind.

I would not feel comfortable sending him that far, especially knowing the stress that Jasper would be under, unless I knew he would be comfortable for the trip. That is quite the trip for the little guy and I would not want any added stress.

The only way I can see making this work is having someone from there physically fly here to pick him up and then bring him back.

I would love to make this work, if you have any ideas let me know! The only time I have had a rabbit transported anywhere near that distance is when we had two come to us from Illonois and that was by driving, so I'm not the most experienced person for having rabbits travel that distance.

I will be going to Colorado, Denver, at end of August, maybe we can star a car transport chain to get him somwhere close so I can bring him home! This is great!

Jasper has an adoption pending!

Found this super nice younger girl with this huge room that she wants to devote to him. We're going to drop him off tonight.

Sorry Kali, wish we could have worked something out! I really do think the travelling and exchanging of hands would have stressed him out.

Well, Jasper is going back up for adoption. The girl who took him had some problems with the place she was living in and has to move to a no pet home :(

Aww Jaspers cute, wish I could take him but cant :( Good luck with finding him a new home tho :)

Back