Jasper

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QTbunnies

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Well here he is my new little baby! He looks like a piggy! :p

Hes a wee bit timid at the moment but he settling in well. Hes very curious of his new surroundings.

The journey was quite tiring so it must have been quite hard for him.He was fine though and he had an ice block (one used for picnics)wrapped in a towel so he was nice and cool.

I am in love! He is so gorge! I really cant wait till Toby comes thenI'll have both myboys!!

I think Cammie would aprove because he has made her mummy smile again. I still miss her so much!

Siobhan xxx

Hes a chinchilla and he is called Jasper. Irecently lost my chinchilla so ive got jasper to fill the gaps losingCammie has made.

Siobhan xxx

Yey siobhan Jasper is a little cutie. How is he doing today? Has he got used to his new home? Has his "barking" passed :D?

LOL - Yesterday when Siobhan first got him I had a cuddle with him. Hestarted barking at me :). I think the poor little guy was scared afterhis train journey to his new home!

Vickie

Greetings Siobhan! :dude:

Jasper's a great name. What a little face!

Rest assured, Cammie picked Jasper out for you. Cammie knows that yourlove for Jasper doesn't take away the love you two had together. Itsure makes Cam feel great to know that you're smiling again.

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S! :dude:

-Carolyn

Aww so cute!! I didn't even know whatit was, but it's wee nose and those ears... how could you not fall inlove with them!? :D

Have fun with him!

Hey everyone,

Im gaining his trust quite fast! He was having a ball jumping all overme tonight! Im making everything go on his terms, I havent attempted topick him up. I let him come to me because I dont want to scare him andspoil the progress! He likes to sit on my hand so it is under his tumand he gets a tickle!
biggrin.gif

He is still slightly timid but hes come along way in just a day orso!
wub.gif
malelovies.gif
wub.gif

Siobhan xxx

P.S, The only time he has barked since was last night when Barnaby (myguinea pig) was bubbling. He used to "talk" to Cammie and they werelittle friends. I am pretty sure he thinksJasper is herbecause he is the same colour as she was. Hes fine now and has got usedto all the different noises!

He is so cute!!!!!! Makes me want to go get one!!! If i want to live through the week i wont though :(

Cristy

QTbunnies wrote:
He's fine now and has got used to all the different noises!
Siobhan,

What an adorable way to describe him getting used to his siblings!

So glad the little one is enjoying his life so much. :)

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back