Jasper and Madisons bunny cam

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ntloser

Reaction score
I was reluctant to post this link .. but decided to anyway.

Username "bunnycam" (no quotes)
Password "ilovebunnies" (no quotes)

I tested it with Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer.

The zoom feature only works with Internet Explorer but requires active x applet.

Please let me know if you can see them.

Thanks

Cool!

Madison is tearing up the new cardboard "nest" I put in less than an hour ago.

Good thing there isn't any audio. All I hear is cardboard ripping.

I took the link down. I am too much of a worry wart to have my IP on a forum.

And I am not too sure how safe the web interface is on that camera.

Thanks for watching though and I will think about putting it up again after some research.

If you already have the IP and link.. you will be able to continue watching.

JadeIcing wrote:
:)I have it! YAY! Sorry for the rest of you.
he he.. Thanks I am glad you are enjoying it.
I flip flopped about posting the link quite a bit.. and now that I posted it .. it lasted for all of 20 minutes.

Understandable that you took it down if you felt uncomfortable with it being up.... but SO cool that you have a bunny cam! :D We're thinking of setting one up when we go away next month for a week... Is it live all the time? Was it difficult to set up? I have no idea about any of that sort of stuff lol...

Yes the cam is live all the time. This particular cam runs a little web server, (as well as other nifty services), so when you connect, you actually connect to the cam itself. In my setup, the cam connects to the router and gets its own private IP just like a computer would.

Then on the router, I had to set up port forwarding to allow incoming connections to the camera.

This is the camera http://www2.panasonic.com/consumer-electronics/shop/Computers-Networking/Network-Cameras/PetCams/model.BL-C1A_11002_7000000000000005702

Interestingly enough it is now called a "PET CAM".
But I got it free from Bellsouth almost 3 years ago when they were offering a security monitoring service with the cam and offered the cam for free.

I never used their monitoring service and just found the cam earlier today while going through some things.

Thanks for the responses. I am going to make a couple changes.. so the camera will reboot. It should only be a couple minutes. Sorry about that. Its back up now.

Latest posts

Back