Jasmin just died

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mummel

Reaction score
[align=center]:purplepansy:In memory of JASMIN:purplepansy:[/align]
[align=center]1st February 2006- 10th December 2007[/align]
[align=center]:hearts[/align]
[align=center]I just moved to the States and my bunnies are still in germany waiting to fly over here.[/align]
[align=center]Now I just received a call from my family and I learned Jasmin died unexplained. There was nothing wrong with her whatsoever.[/align]
[align=center]She will be buried in a few hours. It makes me feel bad that I was not there when she died and that I didnt get to spend any time with her lately. She was not even 2 years old.[/align]
[align=center]
zz3.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]I always really liked her because she was that very calm bunny with a really warm attitude. The kind of bunny that is not afraid or hesitant of humans and seems to know exactly what they are here for. To take care of their Pet Bunnies and make their life comfortable.[/align]
[align=center]Jasmin wassupposed to be used for breeding before I got her. But she was not meeting the standards since her face was not furry enough. To me thats what made her special from the other Teddy Lops. At first I didnt intend to buy her, I originally went to the breeder to pick up Emily and her mother but later also brought a weakly sister of Emily (Amy who died just 4 months old) and Jasmin who really had no place and noone wanted to buy her because she was grown up.[/align]
[align=center]The breeder, a very nice lady gave Jasmin the name because her fur was a white as the jasmine bush in the yard. With her light blue eyes, soft fur and slim nose Jasmin always had this noble look to her.[/align]
[align=center]Jasmin spend many days in spring and summer outside (back then we still lived in army housing) in the big military community yeard. She was allowed to run free, I could rely on her perfectly to behave. All the Army kids loved her and she was patient enough when the kids played with her.[/align]
[align=center]Of the 4 bunnies I brought from that breeder only Emily is left now. Amy had headtilt, Susi died of a bloating and now Jasmin. Makes me worry about Emily and think there might be a weakness in the breeders stable?[/align]
[align=center]Here are a few pictures I have of Jasmin:[/align]
[align=center]
OsterJasmin.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]With my dog, they spend time in the yard together.[/align]
[align=center]
osterjasmin3.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Eating fresh green gras and clover.[/align]
[align=center]
ja8.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]
ja11.jpg
[/align]
[align=center]Going crazy on a carrot. Its so cute how her mouth turns orange..[/align]

I'm so sorry.

She was certainly a very beautiful girl, and I absolutely love the picture of her eating the carrot.

Maybe this was her finding her way over to you quicker, now she is with you in spirit (if you believe in that) and memory over with you in the states.

RIP Jasmin.

I am so sorry to hear about jasmine... I know how hard it must have been to not be there when it happened ... you both are in my thoughts and prayers... sending you hugs

I'm so very sorry to hear the sad news about Jasmin :(

She really was a very pretty girl,just love those blue eyes

Binky free beautiful girl

Cheryl

I'm sorry to hear about Jasmin :( I felt the same when my Biko died, because I was not there at the time of death. It made me feel like I was at fault because I was not there. But if you're feeling guilty like I was, it's alright too. =\ My regards.

What a beautiful blue-eyed girl Jasmine was. I'm so sorry for your loss and your having to hear about Jasmine's passing from so far away.

RIP Jasmine.:bunnyangel:

Aww. I'm sorry :( She was soo pretty. I really love her blue eyes. She has to be one of the cutest little lops I've ever seen. :hug2:

Sorry for your lose she was a gorgeous girl especially pic with carrots mucky lil girl lol really adorable. Ill bet she will be always remembered

Back