January Litters

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what you mean! In the last two months, I have tried for five litters, and what I got was two (small) dead-litters, and three does that didn't take! I am so aggravated, the Mini Rex Nationals are actually fairly close to me this year, and I have nothing to show!!!

We Have two litters due at the end of the month!!(A litter of red new zealands and a litter of californians):)

I just looked in the nestbox and finally saw color on our mini rex litter of three. We have a lynx, a chocolate, and a black. Very excited. Too bad this doe is an F1. Dam is a castor sire is a broken lilac.

Woo hoo! We just had our first litter from Cimmaron Recharged (sable point buck). I've had waiting lists for almost a year for a litter from this guy....and FINALLY he gets the job done. In fact, this is our first of three or four litters by him due this week.

Plus Puckina', Puck's daughter (broken black otter holland lop carrying chocolate) - just kindled a litter of six.

Now if Acacia would pull fur and have her babies - we'd be just set...

Peg

Back