Jackie Has Upset Tummy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:) Haley and I posted at the same time. I was also going to add to give her some more simethicone. More can't hurt - it's not a medication that will hurt if you give her too much.

OK I just gave her another dose of simethicone, she's so hard to syringe, she bites the tip of it and bites me. I now am using the electric tooth brush on her tummy for massage and she's still biting me. I gave her a bit of water by syringe too.

Her tummy doesn't seem to be making noises at the moment. She is moving around really well.

I have to giver the CC in about an hour.

It's really hard to separate Wilbur & Jackie even for a short time. The last time we did that their bond was broken and it took us over 2 months to get them back to being Buddies again, so I'm a little afraid to separate them.

I bought pineapple juice and pineapple bits. I'm wondering if I should try them .

Susan

PS

Of course Chris is working all night.:p

She's still not feeling 100%, she dosen't seem to be eating much. We gave her the Critical Care this morning. She did drink some water. She's done some poos, however they are small and look like the cecals again. However she looks ok, her & Wilbur are grooming each other. She's really sheading alot too.

Susan:?

So I just gave "Baby Girl Jackie" some carrot tops, mint and a touch of parsley. She ate some of the carrot tops, Yeah! But her tummy is making very loud gurgling sounds, is that a good sign?:?

Thanks

Susan:)

Sounds like gas if its still making noises. I would keep up with the tummy rubs and simethicone.

Vibration helps if she'll let you use the toothbrush. Another idea is to turn the dryer on gentle cycle and set her on a blanket in a laundry basket on top or take her and Wilbur for a car ride.

Is she eating her hay? Drinking?

We have LOTS of good size poos. :pinkelepht::pinkbouce::yes::happyrabbit:

Jackie is now eating hay and greens and drinking water..

Can you tell I'm excited.

Susan:apollo:

YEAH! This is one of the first threads I've been checking everytime I come back online.....

Peg

SOOOSKA wrote:
We have LOTS of good size poos. :pinkelepht::pinkbouce::yes::happyrabbit:

Jackie is now eating hay and greens and drinking water..

Can you tell I'm excited.

Susan:apollo:

YAYY!! I'm so happy she's okay...now Wilbur needs to get his tummy acting right...

Hugs to you guys!!

Rosie*

P.S. I'm so sorry I missed this thread, but I'm so happy to see it had a great outcome! :)

Latest posts

Back