Jack-o-rama!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mybabyjack

Reaction score
We got a little picture happy while playing with Jack today! These are only a few pictures... we actually took 94! :shock: Yes, I know it was a bit much but my boyfriend it a bit camera happy with the new bunny! lol Don't worry there isn't anywhere near 94 pictures! I picked my favorites! We were lucky enough to catch a few binky shots! :)

Here is Jack in mid-binky... He was a very happy guy tonight! We counted over 20 times!!
binky3.jpg

binky2.jpg

Binky1.jpg

I think this pic is self explanitory ;)
jackinthebox.jpg

He's found an interest in the camera!
closeupjack.jpg

Being nosey
jack3.jpg

jack2.jpg

Just being cute!
standingupjack.jpg

jack1.jpg

Washing up after playing so hard
bathtimejack.jpg

Grr! I don't like the camera anymore so much
nomorepictures.jpg

All tuckered out! Poor guy!
jack4.jpg

flatjack.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

what a little champ you have there,he is soooooo cute,i love how you got the binky shots lol,i had a little giggle to myself cause when i see my bunnies binky it just brings the most biggest smile to my face and the happiness that i feel just to know that the bunnies are so joyfully happy and they show it through their binkies:).

he really does look like one very happy bunny:D

cheryl

We will definitely try to get more binky shots of him tonight when he's out for his playtime! Mike (my boyfriend) noticed today that he actually gets mad at him now when he doesn't let him out of the cage to play, so I think we're going to have to let him out more :( I wish we could but it's hard since he's not litter trained yet and we only have a apartment so we can't let him have as much freedom as we'd like. We're working on it though!

More pictures tonight though!! :) Keep watching!

You are a very good photographer. Way to go with those action shots!

I know, bunnies are difficult to photograph and I think your shots are terrific!

Thanks for sharing.

Hi, Jack is very cute.

In one picture with his ears out to the side, he reminds me of the "FLYING NUN"

Now I'm probably dating myself, it was a show that was on in the 60's.

Your new addition is very cute also.

Soooska:bunny18

Linz_1987 wrote:
Im not suprised you managed to catch a binky taking 94 photos! :shock:

What a cutie! I especially like the 'Jack in the box' pic! :D

lol! we actually got the binky shots BEFORE the other 94 pictures believe it or not! we grabbed the camera to get the binkies and then just kept going. we've got the cam out right now trying to get some more because he's going crazy again

oh and soooska- i see the flying nun thing too and i was only born in the 80s so don't worry about "dating" yourself ;)

Latest posts

Back