I'z runnin away!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CosmosMomma

Reaction score
I told my momma today "I'm outta here" and escaped from my cage. I told her "I gotta save da muppets from Fraggles da meanie butt" :pssd: Da slander is not very nice and I won't put up with it. :grumpy: IT'S TIME TO STAGE A REVOLT. *whadever that means :p*

Uhohz, momma said no more war movies for me. :nasty:

does you know how ta drive "stick"? we know where mommy keeps the car keys but we dunno how ta drive it :(

we can learn! itz not hard i saw it on da tv. you gotsa push da stick thinger when you'z drivin so i'll use da wheel, nala push da stick, gazzles lookin out da window to "nabigate" and someone else to push da pedals :D

I'z open to pickin' people up on da way!

Yes come to Canada, we very kind Bunnies up here. You better stop and Miss Muppet, Mommie said you can all stay with us.

405393_3553145077679_135977897_n.jpg

283666_3553143997652_2098402134_n.jpg

WinstonVegaOlympics005.jpg

Hugs

Muppets Daisy Mae, Winston & Non Muppet But Good Bunny Vega

I think you have to be taller than even the biggest rabbit to drive a car. But maybe 2 of you together could do it--one on the steering wheel & one on the pedals.

*sneaks into the "bunnies only" chat, looks around and proclaims "no way in hell are you bunns driving MY car!!", then runs off to hide the keys*

mommy says "if you want a car to drive, you'd better learn how to hotwire the neighbor's"

wha's "hotwire"?

"I wode in a car once when I was little. Gwama pushed this flat thingy with her hind legs and turned this wheel with her front legs... It seems weally complicated... are you shure you can dwive a car"? :(

Oooo! Pick me up too! I wub adventures! Yoo can uze ma car! But I get shotgun!

Mommy, you are so silly. How are dey gonna get all da way here? Just fly. And make sure to get first class!

~LaRew (Ma momma is Carrots.)

Hi bunnies, Tippy here. I has one concern...passports. My human said she'd let me go, but if we're going to Canada, they care if we have something called a passport. She said if I can get a passport, I can go to canada with you. Also, mommy's truck doesn't have one of those stick things. I think they make easier cars! I'm a really good navigator. I love to look out the window. I'd help you navigate if we can get these passport things.

I finks we can get dem but it meanz we gotta get our feets printed. we could juss sneak in but dat wouldnt be very nice.

We'z gonna use your truck Tippy and Gazzles can help you navigate while Nala helps me wif da wheel. :) LOOK OUT CANADA, HERE WE COME.

Woo Hoo! Rooms for de Anderson warren? We wants to vibsit awl de Canada bunnies! We haz lots ob fwends dere and wants to bisit! We can steal momma and daddy's passports and stick owr pichures in dem. :)

Back