Ivory's chinning...everything

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamgal042

Reaction score
I never thought Ivory was a chinner. he never didbefore. id always hear about all your bunnies chinning things theyliked, and wonder why Ivory never did it. since a few days ago,whenever id let Ivory into my den to run around, he'd start chinninganything he can get his chin on, including my purse, my desk, andEbony. does he actually like all this stuff? or does he just likechinning?

i never knew what it ment.. but Missey would onlydo it to my finger then she'd lick it.. and she would go on and onuntil i'd pull my finger away! lol

Chin, chin chin!!! LOL!

Samson2.jpg

Wrigley has started to chin everything too.

Mysister is going to love it when she comes home from schooland finds out that her room belongs to him now :D

-Jenn

Bo started chinning when I held other bunnies atthe petshop a couple of months ago. He's 9 mos old now and hedoes chin things. I think he really likes the things he chinsbecause it's things like his paperbag, his puppy, blankies, my purse,the kids' bookbags, his toys, my shoes, hubby's shoes, and my glasses,nose and hands lol.

You know, I was going to start a post asking whyCosmo has never chinned. We even moved and now he's in a newroom...but he still doesn't chin...but hearing that some of your bunsonce didn't as well, helps me know that it is normal if theydon't. Thanks for posting!

-Nessa

I think it's so adorable when rabbits chineverything in sight! All my babies chin everything and anything.... Idont know what it's like to NOT have a rabbit chin everything. All Iknow is that if mine stopped doing it I'd wonder what was wrong....it's such an adorable, funny side of their personality.

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Bo started chinning when I held other bunnies at the petshop acouple of months ago. He's 9 mos old now and he does chin things. Ithink he really likes the things he chins because it's things like hispaperbag, his puppy, blankies, my purse, the kids' bookbags, his toys,my shoes, hubby's shoes, and my glasses, nose and hands lol.

LOL B o B Bunny there sur is a lot of chinning going on at your place huh :D

Yes, there is Ariel. The funniest isthe paper grocery bag. I mean, IT'S PAPER! and he's trying tochin it! It bends! :p

Daisy is a big chinner. But once shehas been out to play, everyone else has to chin "their" stuff becauseshe has claimed it all! LOL

Latest posts

Back