Ivo

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimmeh_121

Reaction score
hey everyone i think you all know that i got anew bun about 2 weeks ago well we didnt get told what kind of bun sheis we just assumed she was an english lop...i have looked at picturesof english lops at 12 weeks and my bun looks nothing like one if any1wouldnt mind could you pleaaaase help me figure out what breed sheis...its kinda bugging me now not knowing what my little babey is heressome pics of her..her name is Ivo and shes 12 weeks old/3months...thanks for your help kim x

20122006.jpg

13122006002.jpg

11122006007.jpg

11122006002.jpg

10122006001.jpg

10122006007.jpg

i do apologise for pic quality but i hope you can find out for me thankx kim x

well she dont feel heavy atall shes quite skinnyiv been told from the pet shop owner she was an english lop but to meshe doesnt really look like one in my eyes i kinda see a dwarf lop orsomsort lol.....

lol thank you bb and thanxBunnys_rule63yeah she kinda looks like adwaf lop...n also my mum thinks she is a he :shock:she sortatells by the face or sumthin shes had bunnys all her life so im kindaworried now lol but im going to have that cheked once and forall thnxfor replies every1 x

Latest posts

Back