I've finally finished it!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It did get me there and able to post, Laura. Thanks!

I love the site. I will check on it.
:dude:

The home page is too cool!

-Carolyn

I'll be sure to hope along and read it. :D

I'd just like to point out since I know not everyone knows how to makea website (I sure didn't 2 years ago.) that if I have time and youwould like a website, I'd be more than willing to cuild one.:)It passes my time, lol.

When he was a baby I figured he looked so muchlike a girl so when I found out he was a boy, it just didn't lookright! lol. He had really pink skin around his eyes and on his ears andblue eyes. He was a darling, to bad I didn't have more and betterpictures.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
When he was a baby I figured he looked so much like a girlso when I found out he was a boy, it just didn't look right! lol.

I had a little boy bunny named, Buffy, and he was so pretty, Idefinetly thought he was agirl. Otherwise, I wouldn't havenamed him Buffy, lol!:D

Dearest Laura,

Any chance of you allowing us to use the pictures you have in posted inyour site of Mocha and Spice as ecards? (If you haven't seen themfolks, check out her site and look under pets.)

Blank cards work too! :dude:

-Carolyn

CongratsLaura on completion of your site! I adore those two, and soon Canada willhave 2 female versions of your cuties to contend with..............

Cher

Back