I've finally finished it!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Well I started my website in June but only workedon it for about 15 minutes and tonight I finally finished it. I'mpraying this works, feedback welcome!

http://www.angeltowns2.com/members/anmlnut/

P.S.- May not look appropriate in Netscape, I build it so it looks right in Explorer.

I love your site :).

You've got two beautiful boys there and great photos of them. Mypersonal favourite is Spice lying in the box with his legs sticking up:D. Was he asleep?? Thanks for sharing it with us. Nice to read moreabout you as well.

Rowan wrote:
I love your site :).

You've got two beautiful boys there and great photos of them. Mypersonal favourite is Spice lying in the box with his legs sticking up:D. Was he asleep?? Thanks for sharing it with us. Nice to read moreabout you as well.

Very nice layout on the site.

I know that "relax" photo you're talking about -- that one isso funny! Throw in some carrots and parsley and you'd have abunny stew!

Pam

Excellent Laura!!

I love it! The Home Page is gorgeous and I love your sayingsand pictures! Can't wait for BunnyMommy to see that yourbabies finally have their own 'Show'.

Where's the Guestbook? No forum?Love the 'LiveChat' option. Wish it was compatible with MSN. Someof the links I've referenced in the Rabbit Reference post couldbe added in your "Links" file if you wish. Take what you likeand leave the rest.

Way to go! Excellent Excellent Job!

-Carolyn

Rowan,

Actually that picture is Mocha and not Spice. No worries though, my momeven thought that was Spice when she saw the pictures! If bunnies sleepwith their eyes open, then maybe he was sleeping or perhaps he was justchilling out.

I'll find the top veiw of that picture and post it. :)

[align=center]*********************************[/align]
[align=left]Carolyn,[/align]
[align=left]I threw my site together last night in about 3 hours, 1.5to 2 of those hours were doing the HTML and the rest was fixing minorthings such as colors and links to photos, etc. I am going to add aguest book but it was late when I finished and didn't have time. Theonly forum on my website is going to be this one listed under links.:DAs for the live chat, it's the best one I can find that'sfree. :?The only other option would be to start up and MSNgroup and then if you wanted to chat, you would have to join the group,but I didn't figure many people wanted to do that. I'm going to work onadding a few things to it: more links, a guest book. And I'll need yourguys' opinions just as soon as I finish with some graphics.[/align]
[align=left]I wouldn't normally have picked black and white, but Ithink it makes a bold statement and makes the page look very sharp andprofessional. :)[/align]

Here's the top view:

haha.jpg

I'd be interested in being able to attach to chatfrom MSN. I know that we have a function on this end that's free andyou can bring people into conversations. We'll figure that out as timegoes on. Don't go through any added expense, of course. What you'vedone is tremendous.

I completely agree with you about using the photo you chose thatElfMommy did. I particularly fond of the black and white. It's uniqueand very sharp. The whole page is professional. Can't believe it onlytook you that long to 'throw it together'.

GOOD WORK!!

-Carolyn

lol, thanks.

Understandably it's not the greatest. I'm pretty much a beginner andanything I know about building website's I taught myself through trialand error.

I wish MSN wouldn't have changed their free service! It took me foreverto find out that if you were a member of an MSN group, that you couldstill access that groups chat room for free.

I didn't realize they changed their free service. :X

Bummer!

-Carolyn

:XYa they did. If you're 18 or older,you can still enter all teh chat rooms (not hard to change your profileso you can) but you have to pay to open a chat room. :XI wasalmost considering it but it's not worth it.

Great jobMyBunnyBoys! I love all the photos! The boys are going tohave big heads with all the world being able to see how handsome theyare!

lol, no RaspberrySwirl, they'd be quite disappointed with dismal appearance of the site!

I have added a guestbook with the link to it on the main page.

What links should I add to my 'Links' page? Post them here with a small description and I'll get onto adding them, thanks! :)

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
:X?Ya they did. If you're 18 or older, you can still enter allteh chat rooms (not hard to change your profile so you can) but youhave to pay to open a chat room. :X?I was almost considering it butit's not worth it.

I agree! Definitely not worth it.

As to the links: Post 'em all! Why pick and choose? I put that posttogether. It's to be used. I will soon add the post about Mesquitos andinclude the Nail Clipping post. Go for it! Put them on your website.That's public posts. They're meant to be viewed.

You have an excellent thing going on there, Laura. For what it's worth, I'm really excited and proud of you.

Oh, what Mocha and Spice have started!

Love,
-Carolyn

Sorry Mocha :). From the top I can see it's him,I still think it's a funny position to lie in though :D. Does he oftenrest like that? He does look chilled out, I guess whatever makes himhappy!!

You'rereally good. Maybe you should think of web design or interactivedesignas a career. Science &mathmightbe your strong subjects, but you'vegot quiteaknack for design!I'm a graphic designer, and mywebsite is no where near as organized, clean, and refined asyour's.It takes a special eye to design acoherentwebsite, which is different than designing a page at a time. I justwanted to give you a big BRAVO. 11th grade huh? I was still justdoodling on my notebook ;)

Don't know if you're using it. but Bravenet has a nice free forum too. I used it on my family's website.

Carolyn,

I added all the links to my page. :)

Rowan,

Not normally! He normally stretches out on his side and when he didthis me and my dad were killing ourselves laughing. It looked so funnyand he stayed there long enough to run to get the camera and take somepictures. He's my little ham!

Sarah,

I've always been a bit more advanced than most teenagers.;)Of course, I don't know your age and computers might nothave been a hot thing then (sorry! I don't mean to suggest anything!).As for going into web design, maybe not, I can do those things on mysite, but that's where my abilities end!

I used to play an online game where you had to make your own pages. Here are a few I made (for my friends and me).

http://www.freewebs.com/mainsb/

http://www.sunupfarm.vzz.net/

http://www.freewebs.com/cangelmec/

Yup I know about the forums on Bravenet but if I want to attach aforum, which I don't right now since we have this, I'd usewww.proboards.com.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Sarah,

I've always been a bit more advanced than most teenagers.;)Of course, I don't know your age and computers might nothave been a hot thing then (sorry! I don't mean to suggest anything!).As for going into web design, maybe not, I can do those things on mysite, but that's where my abilities end!

Yup I know about the forums on Bravenet but if I want to attach aforum, which I don't right now since we have this, I'd usehttp://www.proboards.com.
Proboards eh? I might have to check that out. Suggest away mybunnyboys!I'm 25, but believe it or not, they weren't a hot thing when I was inhigh school. It's definately a more recent development. I'm trying tocatch up though!

It's funny, I have two cousins in high school, and they IM theirfriends all the time at home. That wasn't common (or even invented?)when I was in high school. We just passed notes, though the notes werefolded with the utmost skill so that they resembled arrows and stuffand wetalked on the phone constantly. Luckily for my mom,call waiting came along. ;)If we could've IM'd it would'vebeen great. I'm sure it would've prevented teacher's from reading ournotes, and my mom from missing phone calls.

Excellent, Laura! I'm glad you posted all the links. :dude:

I tried to sign your guest book but it wasn't letting me get to theoption of post. :? Bummer! When I moved my arrow down, because I onlyhave a keyboard control from home, it wouldn't highlight the area inwhich I could post.

-Carolyn

Back