ITV lunch time news (uk)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gilfly

Reaction score
just saw the news headlines saying what was going to be on the 12.30pm broadcast, and they are going to be reporting on a giant bunny! i can't miss this!

-Gillian

1.jpg

This guy is bigger

I saw that bunny in the newspaper on friday. He's huge:shock:

That surely can't be a real photo. That is amazing if it is. It's bigger than most dogs! Imagine trying to clip his nails, he could kick you clear across the room with those feet!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW. Oh, he is so sweet. I want him!!! Too bad my apartment managers won't let me have pets over 20 lbs. LoL.

:shock2:Look at that giant!

I saw that guy on GMTV. Did anybody see the lookalike on it this morning? She was so sweet! I think my family was quite scared when I told them I would love that breed of rabbit.;):bunnydance:

Bunnys_rule63 wrote:
I saw that guy on GMTV. Did anybody see the lookalike on it this morning? She was so sweet! I think my family was quite scared when I told them I would love that breed of rabbit.;):bunnydance:
I just watched a recording of that with Della, the Continental Giant. Wasn't she adorable - all 24lb of her :shock::D

Jan

Go, Nimue! :bunnydance:

I want one. I can't snuggle my bunnies because I'm afraid I'll squish them in my sleep. With those giants, I'd be moreafraid for myself! :rofl:Can you imagine how great cuddling those babies would be?I love it.

Latest posts

Back