~It's The Easter Bunny's Blog~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrienne

Reaction score
Well, no one has replied to my post on Craigslist for this little girl (pretty sure she is anyways), and no replies to my posters. I know it's still early and I may get a reply but just in case I don't it was time to start a blog for Easter:biggrin2:

Luckily I still had a bunch of NIC panels from when I had bunnies four years ago so I was able to put together a little cage for her tonight. She was staying in an x-large plastic dog kennel so needless to say she is much happier now!

Easter is a super social little bunny. She has settled in so quickly that it's like she has been here forever. She totally did the bunny flop on my toddler daughter today! My dogs and kitties are pretty interested in her, they are working hard to sneak into my room to get a sniff....Dulce my kitty was super bummed when I put him in my son's room so bun could have a run. I am including a pic of his pitiful face below.

Here's a few pics of our little Mini-Rex

Iz not Nomz!!!
ry%3D400

Iz Investigatin theze new smellz
ry%3D400

I willz come back n chewz you later!
ry%3D400

Seriously...pleaze Iz not for dinner no?
ry%3D400

I don't have a litterpan on hand so we are improvising, :p

Dulce's sad face peeking under the door...
Iz come outs and seez this bunniez I bez good!
ry%3D400

I had a little castor mini rex just like Easter. :) Her name was Tia. I have a little mini rex boy named, Poe, now :D

Welcome to RO, Welcome Easter! Your daughter is adorable! (saw her in your intro)

Can't wait for Easter stories!

Adrienne wrote:
Seriously...pleaze Iz not for dinner no?
ry%3D400

I don't have a litterpan on hand so we are improvising, :p

Welcome! Such a cute picture!! She is beautiful. I will give the owner a week then she's all mine!!

Thanks for the kind comments everyone! She is so awesome. Binky's all over the place!

I hope to keep her unless whoever owns her and lost her responds to my ad on Craigslist. However, I may not have enough room for a bigger cage for her and another member mentioned that what size I currently have is not adequate with the amount of time she would be able to be out. Still working on that issue.

Latest posts

Back