It's that time of year again!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreamgal042

Reaction score
As many of you family people may or may not know,this is the time of year when all the lucky kids who are stillin full time school get to have exams :) whether midterms for full yearclasses, or finals for half year classes, this week is the middle ofthe year, and prolly (for me) the week with the most stress. i justwanna say GOOD LUCK to everyone going through exams! you're all gonnago GREAT! and just remember: in 10 years the grades you get on theseexams arent going to matter! all they really matter for is collegeapplications. im sure anyone on this board will tell you that they havenever been asked 'pssssssssst! what was your grade on your 9th grademath final??? iiii got a 94!' (and that would be the point yousock 'em in the nose ;):p:D)

oh and btw. to elf, blubird, and gabby: last night i told you guys iwasnt nervous? well about 10 minutes after i logged off, i found mynerves. they were in my pajamas! :X

I had all my exams last week. I ended up gettinga C in History, and B's in everything else except English, in which Iscored a 100 on the exam. Needless to say I was happy, althougheveryone else in English was not because since I got a 100 she couldnot curve the grade. :D

~Nichole

dreamgal042 wrote:
As many of you family people may or may not know, this isthe time of year when all the lucky kids who are still in fulltime school get to have exams :) whether midterms for full yearclasses, or finals for half year classes, this week is the middle ofthe year, and prolly (for me) the week with the most stress. i justwanna say GOOD LUCK to everyone going through exams! you're all gonnago GREAT! and just remember: in 10 years the grades you get on theseexams arent going to matter! all they really matter for is collegeapplications. im sure anyone on this board will tell you that they havenever been asked 'pssssssssst! what was your grade on your 9th grademath final??? iiii got a 94!' (and that would be the point yousock 'em in the nose ;):p:D)

oh and btw. to elf, blubird, and gabby: last night i told you guys iwasnt nervous? well about 10 minutes after i logged off, i found mynerves. they were in my pajamas! :X
hope the nerves have calmed some... 9th grade math?? i can't remember back that far... :p

dreamgal042 wrote:
'pssssssssst! what was your grade on your 9th grade mathfinal??? iiii got a 94!' (and that would be the point you sock'em in the nose ;):p:D)
Then you probably don't want to ask me that question, LOL!

I'm in the middle of my finals now and I have one tomorrow morning and one on Thursday morning.

I'm not doing so hot in my english class but it's not somethign I canhelp. The problem roots back to the way I learned to read and it's toolate to fix it now.

We're in the midst of doing 9 weeks and semester exams -- lots and lots of cramming going on here!

Pam

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
dreamgal042 wrote:
'pssssssssst! what was your grade on your 9th grade mathfinal??? iiii got a 94!' (and that would be the point you sock'em in the nose ;):p:D)
Then you probably don't want to ask me that question, LOL!
haha me neither...

lets see....french and chem today. french i made up 2 stories, one wasa letter to a penpal in which i told her that if the plane crashes onher way to the US, she'd die. the other where i made my imaginarycousin paul get clocked in the forehead by an old lady's heel cuz hestole her purse, and made him blind ;) chem i finished in like 45minutes (its a 2 hour exam), and by the time an hour and 15 minutes hadgone by, everyone was chatting and checking answers with neighbors, orasking the teacher or something. that class is such a breeze. heactually opened up the book to help a kid with one of the answers. iasked him if we'd learned something in one of the questions, and hejust told me my answer was right. i love that class! lol

Back