It's Raph's birthday!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bassetluv

Reaction score
My guy turns two years old today! My fears werethat he wouldn't make it to this milestone, but thankfully he has andso far is holding his own. He's a tough little nut, a clown in a bunnysuit, a buddha with a fur coat...my Raphael.

I'm afraid I don't have any recent photos to share of him (nocamera), but will post some that were taken a while ago. (Sorry for thesize of some of them...feel free to downsize them if you want, mods...Ican't do it on my computer.)

In bed:

raphsbed006.jpg

After destroying the phone book:

ahaSmall.jpg

JarJar Raph:

peekaboo.jpg

King of the yard:

raphie.jpg

In his glory:

Onmybed.jpg

Resting:

new012.jpg

Happy birthday, sweet Raph! Love and hugs from your mom and the crew (Fritz, Tasha, and your buddy...carrot-stealing Kaya ) :)

:party:

:highfive::airborne::happyday:Happy Birthday Raph! :party::hug:

Keep on fighting, buddy. We all love you and are so proud of you for being such a strong and brave boy.:hug2:

[align=center]HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAPH[/align]
[align=center]:balloons::bestwishes::party::toastingbuns:group::trio[/align]
[align=left]You are onehandsome boy. You can come and stay with me anytimeyou like.[/align]
[align=left]Susan and the Gang:bunny19:bunnyheart:jumpingbunny::apollo:[/align]

You know - he can always come here anytime he wants......he's GORGEOUS.

Happy Birthday - and may he have more of them too!

Peg

Thanks for the birthday wishes for Raph, everyone...! I'll be passing them all on to him this eveningvia head rubs. ;)

He does look a bit different now than in the pics...he's a bitthinner-looking due to loss of muscle in his legs/hips, but his weightis still as much as it used to be, his appetite is still unmatched, andhis coat still shines that beautiful blue color.

And no bunny-napping allowed! LOL...Raph is king of the house, and Kayaguards him from any potential nappings (however, if one were to enticeher with a carrot or cookie, she'd head straight to Raph and say,'What...you want a rabbit??? There he is, right there! See? *pointswith tail* Now can I have a cookie? Can I?? Can I?????Puleeaassse!!!' ;))

So what flavor of cookie does Kaya like best?(just for my information of course...not that I plan to bunnynap himand bring him all the way here..)

Right...you believe me....

Peg

[align=center]HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HANDSOME!!!!
[/align][align=center]:highfive::inlove::sunshine::balloons::party::kiss::hug::hug2::woohoo:happydance:toastingbuns:heartbeat::party0002::hearts:trio:juggle:birthday:airborne::carrot:brown-bunny

Wishing you many carrots and poops and muscle tone, Mr. Raph!! :D

Love,
Rosie and the pretty little Girls :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:
(that's them doing the Marilyn Monroe version of Happy Birthday, hehe!!)
[/align]

Latest posts

Back