Its nice to be back!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kipperscorner

Reaction score
Thank you for welcoming me back to Ro and sorry to anyone I may have hurt in the past. I want to sincerely say I am sorry to everyone!!

Tiny and I both say "welcome back" to the forum! Nice to have you here...

Oh and Tiny says "be sure to check out my blog"...as he tells about all the different new occupations he was trying to be a more 'productive' bunny around the house. (He tried redesigning one of my dresses for one thing!).

Now he's back to being a lazy slob who likes to look on the forum every once in a while! :bunnydance:

Peg & "The BunFather"

LOL! In case anyone's confused, and it's still not apparent, Kippers is Kim Brimm, aka Brimmhere. (She got mad and yelled at some peopleon theforum one day, buteverybody kissed and made up right afterwards,so no apologies necessary!)

She's been without steady computer access for the last while,but hopefully she'll be backon a regular basis soon.

She's been a respected and valued member of this forum for a long time, she's very knowledgeable!

:welcome2
missyouhappy3.gif

sas :) pipp:bunnyheart dill :bunnydance:sherry :brownbunny radar :bunny24and darry :anotherbun

Latest posts

Back