It's name time!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

delusional

Reaction score
Well, now that we've decided which of the babies we're keeping (and have marked them so we can tell them apart.. :p) we need to give them names!

I don't want to name the three we're selling, because I won't be able to part with them if I name them... and we just can't have that many bunnies.

[align=center]So anyway! I need your suggestions!

First up we have the little boy who has, until now, been affectionately known as 'Drunken Huggy Bun' ;)
DSC_1153.jpg

And the blue boy...
DSC_1304.jpg

And the little snuggly girl..
DSC_1267_.jpg

[/align]

Oh my gosh they are SO adorable! I can't believe how much they've grown!

I am really terrible at names, but I do feel that Drunken Huggy Bun needs a suitably fitting name .... maybe Tipsy or something? Lol! :p

Hmm, ok, that wasn't much help, sorry!

Hehe, well I was planning on (hopefully...) trying to keep the lads together - providing they don't grow up and try to kill each other..

Maybe I should call them 'Drunk' & 'Disorderly'. :p

I'm in love with Drunken Huggy Bun. His little mouth is killing me!

For him, I would call him Brooks. You might not remember him but there was a famous comedian who played a drunk all the time. His name was Foster Brooks.

The sweet blue boy - Baloo like the bear in Jungle Book.

and Betty Loo for the little girl cause that's a down home, sweet kinda name!

LOL!

My gosh, they are gorgeous! I've been in baby bunny photo withdrawal. Lookit how big their earsies have gotten! You can tell all three have big personalities just from their photos. How about Sophie for the little girl? It's such a sweet, soft name but fits a spunky bunny too. Sorry I don't have many naming ideas right now, I'll have to think about it! I have such a hard time naming my pets anyway...

The first baby is SO getting bunny napped! Lol. SO CUTE!

I think the first one should be named Bailey.. combo with the drunken silly name and a nice name on it's own, he looks like a Bailey to me :). Plus he's got irish creme coloring.

For the 2nd boy: maybe Martin or Marty, Ashton/Ash.

For the girl: Silver, or a flower name like Violet, maybe Gigi? Snuggles would be sweet.
I like Sophie too.

Thought of another name for the little girl! Eliza. I like Emmett for the first boy and Ellery (like celery!) for the second boy.

delusional wrote:
Charlie, Matt,Char(from Ella Enchanted), Quin(n/nton/ton), Jacob/Jake
DSC_1153.jpg

Jasper, Emmett, Edward, James(yes, all names from Twilight. but they all called to me for him........:D)
DSC_1304.jpg
Soph(i/ie/ee/ia), Isabel(l/le/la)/Bella, Iv(y/i/ee), Rose, Lily.
DSC_1267_.jpg

they're all so cuuute! i absolutely adore all of them, but the two blue otters are my fave:inlove:.

if you've read and like twilight, i think they'd be super cute as Jacob/Jake(he reminds me of the 'gangly boy' that Jake is described as:tongue), Jasper or Edward and Isablla/Bella. just my :twocents.........:whistling

I agree with Ladybug on that Twilight theme!

Those babies are so cute! And so big! They grew up to fast!!

I like the name Whiskey for the first one! Gosh the little girl is just too cute! And the little blue boy, he just looks so innocent!!

LadyBug wrote:
if you've read and like twilight, i think they'd be super cute as Jacob/Jake(he reminds me of the 'gangly boy' that Jake is described as:tongue), Jasper or Edward and Isablla/Bella. just my :twocents.........:whistling

OMG I LOVE TWILIGHT I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE TWILIGHT
AND I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN!! NOT THE GUY IN THE FILM THE ACTUAL EDWARD CULLEN IN THE BOOK, GREAT NAMES ANNA!!

Oh and those bunnies are the most gorgeous babies I have ever seen :shock::shock::shock::shock:

I like the name Jake/Jacob for the first little boy, cuz he's just so darn cute.

For the second boy, I think he would make a great Joey, and then for the little girl, I just love Sophie. :p

I too, like the Twilight theme, and the first defintley looks like how they describe Jacob in Twilight, :p.

Emily

I iz deaded by teh cute.

Seriously, any of us will be more than happy to name him... in the privacy of our very own livingrooms, of course!

The other two are beautiful, but he's got character!
Alcohol related names incl...
Whiskey (personal fave)
Morgan (Capt.)

:adorable:

Latest posts

Back