It's been awhile.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerigirl

Reaction score
It's been so long since I have been on RO for more than a second and even the it was months ago. I posted in H&W about Melody because he slipped today and didn't immediately try to right himself. He has a vet appt on Tues morning now.
I am so worried about him now but he seems fine so we will wait until Tues instead of pushing for a sooner day.

There has been a lot going on since I was last on in May and don't even know where to start.
I guess I will state that we still have the Brat aka Petals. I have had 2 serious inquiries about her that have both fallen through. :( It's shame because she is such a great bun. But I refuse to let her go to anyone that I don't think would be anything less than the perfect family. I'm bummed too because those two families were perfect for her. Specially the last one.
In the beginning of June we found out that I am pregnant which came as a complete shock. We were not trying to have anymore Kids. Damien is enough but some higher power apparently had other ideas for us. While I am not excited yet, I am getting there. Damien is turned 10 this summer so it's a big age gap. I know that it will be fine because his dad is 10 years younger than his brothers but you never know. He is kind of excited to be a big brother and I know he will be fine. He is used to having little ones around because I babysit sometimes for a couple of friends.
Summer has flown by and now my little man is a 5th grader playing football.
I spend my summers at the baseball field and this year he decided to try something new and jump from baseball, right into football. I am not complaining about it but I am not excited about being a football mom to a 63 lb. wide receiver. Not at all. So far he is enjoying though. :)
Wow, that was a lot.

Back