Its a miracle!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DUSTBUNNY-CLYDE

Reaction score
I've been offering greens, veggies, fruit, and herbs everyday for 5 months to Dustbunny and he turns his nose up. Finally last night he finally his whole salad bowl!!! So awesome!! never thought it would happen!!!!! yay!!!!

Isn't that just the best feeling? It took weeks after we adopted her for me to convince Aria veggies are food. She still turns up her nose at many veggies, but the list of greens she'll eat just gets longer and longer. I'm so proud, and you should be too!

Yeah these buns are a picky lot sometimes. Congratulations, i know the feeling when your trying to give them something for their benifit and they fight you the whole way through until that eureka moment.

Great news, glad he´s seen sense lol. Mine eats greens every day and love them. I´ve just bought some plants to put on my balcony where where they run and I caught Houdini eating the lavender today; they have lavender, basil and rosemary but they love dill, sage, lambs lettuce, chicory, spring green and they also eat cabbage leaves and broccoli. I´m sure he´ll get used to trying new things.

Latest posts

Back