It's 6 Months Today.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOOOSKA

Reaction score
That I QUIT Smoking. I'm certainly not going to say it was easy but to be honest once I decided I really wanted to do it this time it wasn't so bad.

My breathing is so much better, I actually don't even use all of the inhalers that I was using before. Hopefully my spring allergies won't cause my asthma to act up. And all the money I have saved, well i wish I had saved it but I can actually say I always have cash in my wallet now. And I don't Stink of smoke anymore honestly the smell of smoke on some people is really awful.

Susan

I am so proud of you I went from 2 packs a day to a few smokes a week. If that some weeks I get none.

Keep up the great work.

Kat:bunnydance:

Good Job!!!!!!:highfive:

I am working on this right now, and doing a fairly good job.

I am down to about 3 cigs a day when I work, and maybe one when I have the day off.

my biggest problem is in the car, so I bought a big bag of suckers and am going to try that.

I really want to start working out regularly, and smoking makes that really hard to do, plus I hate being sick all the time, and I know that it has something to do with it.

Congratulations!!!!!!

My husband quit a few years ago, it was really hard for him. It has made a HUGE improvement in his overall health, though.

:great:

Thanks for the encouragement everyone. Katt I agree with the car, that is the hardest place to be for me and not smoking. I never smoked in the house so that was easy but I always had a cig going in my car.

It does get better though. I chew a ton of gum. I have to stay away from the hard candy, i broke a tooth a while back biting a hard candy. Many dollars later I am now toothless in that spot. i have to wait till i get a job to have an implant put in.

Susan.

Congratulations Susan!

I don't smoke, but most of my friends do.

It's the soft candy that gets me. I just lost a filling chewing ona toffee.

As a reformed smoker, I can say that we are probably more sensitive to the stink than other people. The car was actually the easiest for me, because I never smoked in my car. I couldn't stand the smell, even when I smoked. I never smoked in my house either.

Congrats!! I quit 4 yrs ago! Yes when I smell it on somebody or even smell it when someone is is stinks so bad

Congrats! I bet you feel so much better, not only healthwise, but because of your accomplishment as well!!

A girl I use to skate with had to use Chantix..she was successful with it, but gawd she was a lunatic during the process!

Out of 35 girls, 2 smoke..and when I loaned one of the girls my spare pads, I demanded she leave them in a locker at the rink, I am just so sensitive to that smell! I had let her wear them once and they reeked.. well probably not. but to me they did..as my mom smoked most of my life when I lived at home..I am in tune with that smell.

Again.. congrats!

I smoked for 55 years then Doctor told me I would have to carry my tank of air with me if I didn't quitso I quit cold turkey,that was 15 years ago. I feel better now but I do have COPD.

Bill

Latest posts

Back