its 2010 now

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katt

Reaction score
thought i would give this another try on the forum. we did this a year or 2 ago. . .

anyway resolving to lose some weight this year?

i would really like to lose anywere from 20 to 45 pounds by next winter.

what about ya'll!?!

I should try too.

I try sometimes but in the end I give up. :p Should really work at it now...

I'm going to to try, or keep trying. So far, since last Jan I lost 15lbs.

My new years resolution this year is to be a bit better with exercising on a regular basis. I got the eating healthier bit down but I haven't been consistent on exercising. I'll do really well for a few weeks, then slack off, then start up again, then stop. Not exactly the best routine. lol

I'm joining in, too! Please ignore the fact that I just finished making a batch of buttercream frosting for cupcakes and cookies.

me too! I've started the new year with a new workout, I am doing two lots of the workout on the new EA active more workouts game on medium intensity to try and shead a few pounds before we head off on our hols in a few weeks.

I'm in. I lost 20 poundsover last summerand would like to lose 10-20 more.

I used http://www.mypyramid.gov/for a nutrition class that I took over the summer and found it very helpful for tracking calories and for the healthy weight loss tips it offered.

For the New Year I would love to lose 30 pounds. I'm overweight too :( My eating habits are terrible and I have no exercise program. So I need to do that.

:run:

My other New Yearsthing is to be more organized and get my house cleanier. LOl. I use to OC about my house til I had 4 kids then I started slacking off. I'm tired of looking at toys in the living room when the kids have bedrooms. ;) :)

I am not going to try and loose weight (i am on the border of healthy weight and under weight) but I have really bad eating habits. I'm a really picky eater and will mostly just pick on things like bread, crackers and other plain foods. A lot of the time I won't even eat dinner or will only eat bits of it because I just hate most foods, I don't know why. I need to eat healthier and try and eat a variety of different foods. I don't know how to enjoy food it's just, yuck. Any pointers? I guess it kind of like being on a diet, trying to eat better and all.

SnowyShiloh wrote:
I'm joining in, too! Please ignore the fact that I just finished making a batch of buttercream frosting for cupcakes and cookies.
:rofl:

I'm in! I need to lose 10 - 20 lbs. Mom got a nice treadmill for Christmas too so no excuses anymore.

did anouther workout earlier legs feel like jelly now lol! I also keeping a eye out for the new wii excersise bike it sounds like fun!

kirsterz09 wrote:
me too! I've started the new year with a new workout, I am doing two lots of the workout on the new EA active more workouts game on medium intensity to try and shead a few pounds before we head off on our hols in a few weeks.
I have EA sports active for the Wii and I really enjoy it. Makes workouts a bit more fun but it definitely is a workout!

What does the "more workouts" game have? what kind of new stuff?

I hope everyone has good luck, and success will come.
Im underweight at 5 and a half stone lol. I need to put on some.

I totally need to lose about 20 pounds. All my clothes are a size too small, and I can't afford to buy new ones, so I look really bad all the time. I mostly eat healthy food, I'm a vegetarian and try to eat balanced meals, avoid junk food and most things that are processed, refined flour, corn syrup, trans-fats, and the like. Fruit and veg every day. My two biggest problems are portion control (I eat good food, but I eat too much of it), and exercise, I never can do it.

I have blood sugar issues, so it's hard for me to reduce how frequently I eat. When I'm hungry, I get really shaky, dizzy, my blood pressure drops, and I get super grouchy (like, yelling at people grouchy), so I pretty much have to eat something at that point.

I also don't sleep very well at night, which is bad for weight loss, and I'm so exhausted all the time it's really hard to get moving. I bought the new disc for Wii Fit at Thanksgiving holiday, and it's still in it's wrapper.

Not sure what I'm going to do.

my update is that i am starting my healthy eating on monday. wanted to start fresh for the week, and since i am working like mad this weekend, it will be hard to start anything new.

so come monday my plan is this:

yoga for 20 minutes when i get up (this is also for my back) along with another 20 minutes of basics (stretches for my back, and other easy at home stuff)

breakfast- eggs and soy sausage, glass of skim milk and some fruit, 1 slice of plain 20 cal toast, and maybe some organic yogurt (really trying to add the dairy in, cause i lack calcuim in my diet)

then thru the day i will drink 3 protien shakes (at different times, each one is protien powder, ice, water, and a small banana blended together)

dinner will either be another 2 protien shakes spaced apart, or just something healthy. i am planning on a grilled chicken salad with spinach and a sprinkle of cheese and nuts with olive oil and vinegar as the dressing.

also keeping a bag of carrot sticks and a bag of grapes as a "need to eat something that crunches" thing.

when i get home from work i will be doing another 20 minutes of yoga (this part mixed with mediatation), and i dance for 30 minutes at least every night.

also planning on picking up some free weights to do basic weight lifting every night, and one of those big balls you can sit on. . . i want one of those too!

so far that is that plan. i am going to sit down tonight and make my life of food for next week. work in a kitchen, so i NEVER pack food to take with me to work, but i am going to start, as i think that is a huge problem is eating all the unhealthy stuff they serve at work.

figured i could start making it a ritually. every sat before bed i make a food plan out, then on sunday after work i go do the shopping and i am all set for the week!

wish me luck!

Meeee! I'm in.

My husband and I started going to the gym together about 2 weeks ago...but I have only been about 4 times so far because we've been busy with the holidays.

Last night I weighed myself for the first time in a long time...and I wanted to just cry. I need to lose like 30-40 pounds to feel good about myself. I've always had a weight issue my whole life, so it would be nice to feel comfortable in clothes for once. I mean, I don't think I'm huge and everyone always tells me that I'm not fat at all.

I'm a vegetarian and it feels great to be one. I used to never really like meat....like, I could never eat a slab of meat...I could only eat some meat on pizza & things like that. I hated beef, pork, & fish...mostly always eating chicken. Once I stopped eating meat I felt incredibly better about myself and I noticed that I felt skinnier and that I lost a few pounds. Going off of birth control helped, as well. I did cave and eat meat again and noticed that I felt disgustingly gross and fat.....so now that I am veggie again and have been for the past few months, I know I could never eat meat again. I do know that I get cravings for insanely fried things (like bejing beef, orange chicken, and chicken fingers with wing sauce).....but I can't eat them anymore!!

One thing that HAS to get cut from my diet is chocolate and sweets. I looooove chocolate and never think twice about buying a candy bar or eating a cookie, etc. It doesn't help that women at my work always bring in sweets. It is hard to resist at that point. I need to start buying the Luna protien bars for women whenever I want chocolate...as I had one last night and it was really delicious.

Another problem I have with my weight, I carry most of it in my stomach, so people are constantly asking me if I'm pregnant. Even if I could buy a new wardrobe, the only place I'd be able to find clothes that fit right is the maternity department, and I would die before I did that.

Latest posts

Back