Iszy & Pristine: Stories and Pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool mirrorLissa- And very cool guy who would think of such a personal gift togive to hiswife!

Raspberry

Awwwww!!!!! Lissa you deserve tons of happiness!

DSC03884.jpg

Awwwwwwww Lissa what a wonderful lovely hubbyyou got there. You are so lucky to have a wonderful man in yourlife. I just love that mirror just georgous.

That is the sweetest thing a lovely hubby would say to his wife.

Thanks Angel. :) I am verylucky to have a husband that is into bunnies as much as I am.In fact, he almost convinced me into getting a pet store bunnyyesterday. He knows that I refuse to buy pet store bunnies,but he really had me wanting that rabbit.

It doesn't matter what I'm wearing, I ALWAYS have plenty of Pristine fur on me. :)

Those are such beautiful pictures, Lissa. I love the mirror (it's gorgeous!), even more so the thought behind it. My bunnies don't like snuggling on the bed for some reason. They just run around the bed, maybe snuggle usfor a few minutes then they'll jump off. Hopefully, when they grow up, they can learn to sleep beside us. Right now, I'd also be too afraid to fall asleep beside them. I might roll over and squish them.

Latest posts

Back