Isis's Blogging

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darfi

Reaction score
Hello all you rabbit friends! My name is Isis. My name is derived from the Goddess of magic, Isis herself. She is the great Egyptian fertility goddess and she alone was the possessor of the secret name of Ra, the Egyptian ruling god, giving her unlimited magical powers. I like to think that I have unlimited magical powers too, just look into my magical blue eyes and deny it!

My story is just beginning, i'm still pretty young at a mere 9 months old. I am fertile, so I do still possess that quality of the goddess Isis! I used to have a male playmate, Prince,but he recently made the journey to Rainbow Bridge. Actually I was at first purchased from Total Pet by my bunny slave Darlene and her friend Chris mainly because of Prince. They tell me that Prince was in need of a companion, boy was he ever! The minute he found me by the balcony door the day I came to my new home, he greeted me with majorly affectionate gestures...of the hips. Sheesh. Anyways, he was neutered and that stopped that nonsense. Can you believe Darlene was going to breed him with me? Gah, and ruin my voluptuous curves?

So since Prince has passed away i'm adjusting to singledom but Darlene seems to have taken a new shine to me. I'm not too sure how to take this new behavior. She lets me out of my cage more often, sits near me and coos at me, feeds me bits of her fruits and keeps patting me. I am allowing her to pat me sometimes but I show her that i'm not enjoying it as much as she is by tensing up and keeping my eye on her. It's not that I dislike her, I just don't know what she's getting at by being so attentive. She was always picking up Prince and snuggling with him on the couch and Prince used to bounce up to her on the couch and get snuggly but I never had any desire to do any of that. It never made sense! Maybe Darlene is trying to show me what that's about.

Anyways dear friends, I am feeling like a snack so I will go and eat my yummy rabbit pellets and maybe Darlene will give me a treat!

Blog to you later!

IsisGirl7copycopy.jpg
"

Hay thweetkins, wit yer good looks, da werld thould come to yoo!

You just twain dat ol' human ta do whatevah yoo deesire. De're not tho bad wonse yoo get demtwained wite. ;)

Thorry 'bout da bf. :(

Pipp :bunnydance:

Hello again bunny pals! I am just itching to show off my newest home renovation! My slave Darlene decided the best way to use my old friend Prince's front opening cageis to implement it as a hop-in and hop-out type litter pen so I can litter train now! Boy is it nice and fluffy in there! Here is a picture of it, i'm chilling out in my main cage in this picture, hopefully soon it'll be a sweet NIC type living arrangement. I like all the cozy looking blankets my friends here have. I'll ask for a few of those too!
IsisHomeExtension.jpg
"

Wow what a stunner, I bet your bun gets the whole "what gorgeous eyes" line all the time ;)

Good that she loves getting out of her cage more often, my guys hate their cages but sometimes its necessary when I am cleaning or just need a break from all the bunny poop around the deck....lol

Maybe she will become a lap bunny one day. I have one of those but he gets awfully heavy and hot to the touch after a bit and I have put him down, the humidity here is insane but Slipper does ot seem to notice, he loves cuddles even if I just want a cold swim.

Good Day Friends!

Today my slave brought home some dried cranberries from work and fed me a handful! Let me tell you guys and gals, if you never had a dried cranberry, you haven't had diddly-squat! I sniffed it and then devoured every last cranberry quicker than you can say 'rabbit'! I think I could get used to those things....like every hour....on the hour....or sooner.

WOW Iris is a real LOOKER! She is just stunning.

I bet she'll love th have a cage made out of the NIC panels. I've made all of my Babies (6) blankets and pillows they just love them.

Look forward to more pictures of Iris.

Susan:apollo:

Psst....Susan....it's Isis....just mentioning....cuz i'm a Goddess ya know, if i'm to have worshipers, my worshipers have to have my name right....ya know....for statues and such!

*wink*

DearGoddess Isis, please accept my sincere apologiesfor spelling your name wrong. The stupidity of me :embarrassed:I really must go back to school to learn how to read and spell.

Susan;)

PS

Hi Isis, it's Daisy Mae here, I'm really embarrassed that my Mommie can't spell. You have such a pretty name just like mine. Did you know I'm a "Dutchess"

It's okay Daisy Mae, I think my slave spelled your name wrong too in her private message to you, about you. 'Mai', c'mon slave....you're going back to school too!

So you're a dutchess, very splendid! I hope you're ruling your corner of the world with a kind and structured style, though sometimes ya have to lay down the law. I have to constantly remind my slave to quit rummaging through my bedding when i'm inside my cage. I strike at her with my front paws and give a stern grunt. She's pretty dense though, she just keeps rummaging...but she pets me to calm me afterwards anyways. A good groom is always the key to refreshing my mood!

I sure do adore your hair Daisy Mae, if I had those locks I'd be wearing a bow all the time! I tried wearing hair clips but they fell out. Here's a pic...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v726/Darlandria/Rabbits/Myhairclips.jpg

for some reason I can't get the picture to appear here so there's a link. I guess photobucket changed something in the way they write the image and HTML codes. It used to work! Ugh, the sillyness of humans.

Have a nice day Daisy Mae!

Back