Is this rabbit real?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASKidwai

Reaction score
I want to know if this rabbit is real or not.

OgAAAIutjElXzCQuCUz9ClkZYTI67VlN57SGlbx4MPrfB6dHanCZTHmU4noVDMzTcqlYbuzYFv_skIF0Fx3Dbv90K5kAm1T1UOvnRZtP7g7FCi4_z3cjEbwA7y8c.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Most certainly. However, the angle of the photo makes it seem much larger in comparison to the man (because the rabbit it being held towards the photographer and the man is leaning back.

Due to an error in weight conversion, the rabbit's weight on most sites is incorrect.

Which breed is it? Flemie? I got it off the internet and just thought somebody might have played with it in Photoshop. What is the length of an average Flemie?

German Giant - 22 pounds and measures a little over 3 feet. (Some sources incorrectly list his weight at about 50lbs.)

US Flemish must be a minimum of 20 inches long. I judged a doe a couple weeks ago that would certainly be right up there with some of the biggest in the world. I would have liked to have gotten a weight on her, but she was too large for my scale.

Latest posts

Back