is this normal?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loppalove

Reaction score
1.Getting your first bunny.

2.Within a week, getting second bunny.

3.Another week goes by, you contact a breeder for your third bunny.

4.As you wait for your new baby, you begin scowering the internet, discovering 3-5 new breeds you didnt know about, then begin searching for a breeder in your state for those new breeds. Contemplate getting a 4th bunny.

5.Try to talk your spouse into believing that you need 4 rabbits.

6.Check this forum 26 times a day.

Repeat steps 4-6.

Im hooked. :biggrin2::D

We were all like that when we first started, I used to go out and bring home new bunnies every few for a few months lol!

perfectly normal bun-luvin behaviour if you ask me:biggrin2:the only things stopping me adding to the warren is that my buns' breeder no longer has dogs - being used to dogs from birth is vital when you have two choc labs - and i cant decide what breed to have next:?

Oh yes very normal. My girls won't be here until Wed and im already dreaming of a house full of bunnies ;). We'll see how long I can hold out on a third. They are too cute for their own good :blushan::biggrin2:

And of course this forum is just as addicting :dude:

LionsRawr wrote:
Oh yes very normal. My girls won't be here until Wed and im already dreaming of a house full of bunnies ;). We'll see how long I can hold out on a third. They are too cute for their own good :blushan::biggrin2:

And of course this forum is just as addicting :dude:

well, I am adoring my guys I have now (2), and im getting one more E.Lop in about a week..after that, I may need to just stop myself. But I really really love the giant angora. And the French Lop. And the Flemish giant.

Lord help me..lol.

Sigh. :shock::p

Latest posts

Back