Is this a Wooley?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baby Juliet

Reaction score
vzg7kk.jpg

21lu8lc.jpg

I don't know but that is one goooregous bunny! :D Can i have him?

It is not a Lionhead. It does have the characteristic of a French Angora, but it depends on the size.

Show quality jersey woolies have wider heads and shorter ears, but not all woolies will look like this because they're not all exceptionally well bred. If she is small (2-4 lbs. or so), she's a wooly.

If she's larger, she may be a French Angora. I'm not sure of their exact size, but they are much larger than Woolies.

it's something with wool! LOL. He does have that appearance of the jersey that I helped raise and show for a little while (Only Spirit was a REW, not orange(?)) Keeping him mat free was like a second full time job

Hi your bunny resembles more of a French Angora then either a lionhead or a wooly though he could just be a non show quality wooly but I am guessing a French Angora. How much does he way and what is his age this help to identify the breed.

I breed woolies...It looks like a jersey wooly with a really bad head and ears. Looks like a lionhead's head and ears. So it's possible that it is a mix of the two.... That's not what its head should look like if it was a french...I'd think it would have a longer face...?

lol I am not so sure on this little one. Sorry X-/

Latest posts

Back