Is there something wrong with Fluffball?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca

Reaction score
I just picked Fluffy up and she sort of peed on me, not a lot though (which she has never done before) put her on the chair, after there was pee stain on the chair. We had her on the harness and I noticed the back of her legs were pee stained too. Is this bad?
Whats wrong with her?

no...., i dont think so.
caramel done this some thimes.
just wipe it up and dry her skin so it will not pee scald. i think.

ps. maybe she was scared? my buns do thats some thimes if there spookeed/

If this is not something Fluffball has done previously.....I would be a little concerned at least. If she is stained on her back legs, that means that this is not the first time. Incontenance can have several causes..... hormonal issues, urinary tract infection, bladder sludge, stones....even an early presentation of EC. If I were to make an error in judgement, I would make the error on the side of caution and seek the advice of a qualified vet. This might require some diagnostics such as blood chemistries, urinalysis or x-rays. A CBC with EC titer would be something to consider. In the meantime.....make sure she is well hydrated. And try to monitor urine output as much as possible.

Randy

Okay, I think she could of been scared because there were a lot of little people shouting and stuff.

What am I looking for with her pee?
It's not 'stained' stained it was just wet with pee...
I'll make sure she is drinking enough.

Yeah, check on her in the next few days to see if she still has it. It sounds like she may have been scared or being hormonal (to mark you as hers in a group of people).

Latest posts

Back