Is something wrong?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClaireLF

Reaction score
My bunny (he’s 4) has been a pretty healthy guy. He only gets sick if he eats too much kale but recovers within a day.

For the past 2 months I’ve noticed he has started sneezing more and more. It was a couple of sneezing here and there at first but I’m noticing them become very frequent. He seems fine though; his nose and eyes are never watery/runny. His habits have not changed either... he is just sneezing a lot! He will have sneezing fits where he sneezes about 10 times back to back! Usually it’s just one or two sneezes though. Oh! Also, nothing has changed. Same litter. Same diet.

All of the things I’ve googled for a sneezing rabbit lead to the rabbit being sick with multiple symptoms. My bun has no other symptoms other than an increase in sneezing.

Any advice?

It could be an allergy to some sort of cleaning product you are using, or if the hay is very dusty. If you can take take him to a vet to make sure there aren’t any symptoms, as bunnies can be very good at hiding that they are ill

Latest posts

Back