Is she really a Nethie? Not so sure.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cocoa

Cocoa's Mamma
Reaction score
When we bought her, we were told she was a Netherland Dwarf. But all the pictures i have seen show short ears, flat faces, and round bodies. Willow is 6 months, 2.2 lbs, with ears about 2.5 inches long a pointy face and a long lithe body. I have looked up Polish and brittanis petite and don't know what to think. Thoughts?

image.jpg

Sorry admin. Uploaded from my phone. Will fix when I get home to my laptop.

Her ears are far too long for a nethie's as you mentioned and her face shape isn't right. It's likely she's just a mix, possibly with nethie but it can be tricky to tell. Some more photos may help as stated :)

Here are some better photos. Hopefully this will help. I am trying to get a photo of how long and lean she is but she doesn't hold that position long enough to take the shot. lol

I keep wondering if she is a Polish or a Brittania Dwarf??? Or a mix of Nethie and Polish?

Her friend, Storm was also advertised to be a Nethie but I think he's the same as what she is. We got him from a different source but it does seem odd to me.

Willow and Storm 1.jpg

Willow on leash.jpg

willow.jpg

I agree with the others - she looks to be a mixed breed :) One thing is definite though.. She is adorable! Such a cute bunny :D

Back