is my rabbit pragnut

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zednon

Reaction score
I have a Flemish Giant, Lily girl she's many 5 months old. I adopted a malemutt (rabbit) James he is all of 3 lbs, about a month after I brought Lilly home. she was about 4 months old. I don't know when James was fixed, he does bother lily a lot I try to keep them apart as much as possible, but I have caught them together, (my apartment sucks) the doors don't really hold. I find Jame's trying to dig into her room. at any rate, lily has started to build a nest and has gotten hostel to James, and everyone else for that matter. I thought it was just her hitting puberty but not with the nest I'm not so sure. I keep going into the bedroom she's in, she doesn't eat most of the hay I put in, just puts it in the box in there, and I have found bits of her fur in the box as well. I'm plaining to get her spayed the end of july. then bond them, I just wanted them to bond to me first,then start the bonding proces with each other.

So are Lily/James going to have Harry? because I don't ship like that.... sorry I'm a Snape/Lily girl.

-Ana

Wait, if James fixed but you just don't know how long ago?

In any case, my Hazel yanked out all of her tummy fur and made a nest when she became "of age" so that's pretty normal. Just watch her I guess?

James can still be fertile for up to 2 months after being neutered I think. Though more than likely it's a false pregnancy as she will be getting to puberty. I would make sure she is kept quiet and alone to make sure she doesn't have a litter but hopefully you won't have any harry's running around!

Latest posts

Back