Is my bunny ok?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnylover66

Reaction score
Ipick up my bunny a lot.I hold him like this.(see piture)I can't tell if he is comfortable or not?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz489.jpg

i think it is fine i hold my bun like that, and have seen buns that are tranced that look like that. i figure as long as the bun is not squirming or acting like it wants to get away he/she should be fine.

He doesn't look scared. Sometimes I try to hold Kirby like that to trim his nails and to get a good look at his underside and toes as a health check. but you can tell he hates it because his eyes are bugging out and scared. I've tried, oh believe me I've tried. My Kirby doesn't trance. Yours looks pretty chill. If you're nervous about holding your bunny like this, hook your arms around him tighter, give him more support against his spine and bunny rump.

He looks VERY comfy to me. Several of our buns love to be held this way (tranced), a couple hate it, and the others are "meh"....it depends on their mood and what else is going on in the room.

Your bunny is adorable, by the way! Dutchies are so sweet.

Back