Is it just me

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Xila wrote:
One of my favorite noises, thoguh, is the sound of a rabbit walking. It's so cute!
Ka-thump ka-thump ka-thump...
I love that noise, too, Xila! :) I love it when Toby hops around the bed to hop up by me. I hear "ka-thump ka-thump ka-thump thump, PLOP". The thump is him getting up on the footstool that is next to the bed. The plop is when he jumps up onto the bed and sinks into the quilt. It's so cute!

Neither bun here eat carrots. Berry-Boo crunching on romaine is the true noise of contentment, though!

I also LOVE the noise of Toby breathing really close to my face in the morning. It is also accompanied by lots of tickly whiskers on my face. :biggrin2: Best way to wake up, ever!

kherrmann3 wrote:
Xila wrote:
One of my favorite noises, thoguh, is the sound of a rabbit walking. It's so cute!
I love that noise, too, Xila! :) I love it when Toby hops around the bed to hop up by me. I head "ka-thump ka-thump ka-thump thump, PLOP". The thump is him getting up on the footstool that is next to the bed. The plop is when he jumps up onto the bed and sinks into the quilt. It's so cute!

Neither bun here eat carrots. Berry-Boo crunching on romaine is the true noise of contentment, though!

I also LOVE the noise of Toby breathing really close to my face in the morning. It is also accompanied by lots of tickly whiskers on my face. :biggrin2: Best way to wake up, ever!

Stop it! Stop right there Kelly!! :shock:

You are making me want a bedroom bunny sooooo bad.... as if I didn't want one badly enough already lol!! :( :p

I would love more than anything to wake up to a bunny jumping on the bed- that would be the cutest thing ever!!!

I got a video of the 4 buns eating dinner this evening- and Mouse eating banana, and I don't think she pulled her cheeks back, but I'm not sure. I'll edit the video and upload it so you can see!

I just told Rob I missed when Elvis was free range and he would sleep with me in bed.

kherrmann3 wrote:
Xila wrote:
I love that noise, too, Xila! :) I love it when Toby hops around the bed to hop up by me. I head "ka-thump ka-thump ka-thump thump, PLOP". The thump is him getting up on the footstool that is next to the bed. The plop is when he jumps up onto the bed and sinks into the quilt. It's so cute!

HEY! There's my Jester bun - he always manages to find food :p! And no napping allowed BSAR ;)

I love to hear the bunnies munching on hay - it's quite a theraputic sound :). Unlike the slurping of them eating a strawberry :p

Jan

mouse_chalk wrote:
kherrmann3 wrote:
Xila wrote:

You are making me want a bedroom bunny sooooo bad.... as if I didn't want one badly enough already lol!! :( :p

I would love more than anything to wake up to a bunny jumping on the bed- that would be the cutest thing ever!!!
Haha! I left out the part about him pooping all over the floor, or the litter that is scattered about the room, or the chew-up bedskirts, or the crabby boyfriend complaining, lol I just mention the "happy-noises". :biggrin2:

kherrmann3 wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
kherrmann3 wrote:
Xila wrote:

Haha! I left out the part about him pooping all over the floor, or the litter that is scattered about the room, or the chew-up bedskirts, or the crabby boyfriend complaining, lol I just mention the "happy-noises". :biggrin2:
But we have that in our living room as well lol! Crabby boyfriend included!! :p It would make no difference in our bedroom..... :biggrin2:

mouse_chalk wrote:
But we have that in our living room as well lol! Crabby boyfriend included!! :p It would make no difference in our bedroom..... :biggrin2:
Ha! You say that now, but once you have to go to the laundromat a few times in a couple months because your quilt (and spare quilt... and emergency back-up comforter) are soiled... Yeah... you get the picture. I wish there wasn't so much "litter all over the floor" involved. That would make everything easier :p

Little orange lips LOL!

CJ is so cute!

Luv-bunniz wrote:
Carrot crunching sound is cute but this, in my opinon, is even cuter ;):

*no i DIDNT take that carrot! :grumpy: *
camera136.jpg

:inlove:

So I'm biased :p

:( The buns here won't eat carrots (maybe a matchstick one or two) but nothing big enough to hear crunching. On the other hand, Will and I did give Berry-Boo a 1/4 strawberry last night (we were makin' smoothies!) and she doesn't make funny noises while eating. She just inhales her food (minus the lettuce-crunching). She did have leetle red wips, though :p

kherrmann3 wrote:
Is it known as coriander there? We just call the seed coriander, the stems/leaves are cilantro. We are probably the weird ones :D
Yes, sorry! We call the whole thing coriander- just varieties of fresh, ground or seed... :D

kherrmann3 wrote:
Does a cilantro nibble count? :)

I've loved this since before I had bunnies of my own! The wild ones in my backyard growing up would snip off dandelions at the base of the stalk and eat them like this, fluff and all! It was one of my favorite things to watch and now I'm so happy my guys do it too. Too cute!

Berry-Boo is a champion cilantro-slurper! She's also my leftover "vegetable garbage disposal" :p

EDIT: There is more Berry-Boo nom-mage! Check my bunny blog! I am going to upload a video of super-cilantro nom-mage soon!

Phinnsmommy wrote:
Aww, yeah banna's are a cute sound too.

Do your guys' bunnies "pull" their cheeks back when they eat a bannana like Phinn does?

He's such a little clean boy, he hates eating juicy stuff and having it get all on his mouth,
or getting the bannana on his chin and whiskers, aww<3.

They make me so happy :).

i don't think J does, his chin is always orange and green after dinner:rollseyes(but it's so cuuuute!)

i love the sound of his munching a big peice of lettuce:bunnyheart

i love it when howie eats his hay, it looks like he's eating spaghetti, i also like the water bottle clicking, when i had bronchitis last week and the week before, hearing him drink was really therapudic.

I bought a length of 8" plastic, corrogated drainage tube. I cut in into two sections and put them in Hershey's room. He loves to pretend they are tunnels and runs through them all the time. My favorite sound is the click click of his toenails as he runs through his tunnels!

Latest posts

Back