Is it just me

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love them both!! I was just saying today how empty my home would feel without the munching, crunching, and mischief making noises of the bunners. I do really love the squish nom squish when they eat bananas! They make every sounds so super crunchy :biggrin2:. Noisy lil eaters!

Totally agree! :biggrin2:

Ours make so much noise when they're crunching away on their veg- it drowns out the tv sometimes lol!

But the banana chewing is the best by far- 'squish squish squish'..... :D

And the hay eating 'nim nim nim nim nim...' :)

I agree, the carrot crunching is cute. Banana mushing is adorable, too.

Also, call me crazy, (Believe me, you wouldn't be the first), but I also love the clicking of a rabbit's water bottle nozzle when they drink. I see people complaining all the time because it wakes them up, but I love it. To me,one of the best ways to wake up is to the sound of a rabbit's water bottle clicking. Even at 3 in the morning.

One of my favorite noises, thoguh, is the sound of a rabbit walking. It's so cute!
Ka-thump ka-thump ka-thump...

~Xila :purplepansy:

As with Buck would say, "It's the crunching sound of the Zupreem Parrot Food." All rabbits that have this are so content when they eat this and will beg for more.

x5z79i.jpg

Here is Luvabun's Jester, helping himself to the parrot feed. :D

LOL! I love the noise of them eating a LARGE piece of lettuce and watching them try to eat it and it's all getting stuffed in their faces! LOL!

I also LOVE the waterbottle. I swear that I have caught myself waking up and hearing Clover licking hers and I smile. (Our bedroomdoor goes into the familyroom where they are... house is old and built really weird!)

Bo has a bowl and I can hear him lapping up his water if I am nearby. It's wonderful....

I think we're all easily amused! LOL!

Aww, yeah banna's are a cute sound too.

Do your guys' bunnies "pull" their cheeks back when they eat a bannana like Phinn does?

He's such a little clean boy, he hates eating juicy stuff and having it get all on his mouth,
or getting the bannana on his chin and whiskers, aww<3.

They make me so happy :).

ahhh Jester is to die for!! Beautiful beautiful markings!! He is on my bunny napping list now!

Max can't ever figure out how to use a water bottle.. I've tried 4 different kinds and with each one he'll just push his nose up against it and let all the water pour onto the floor in a big puddle.. lol! He's stuck with a bowl for life I think :p.

Phinnsmommy wrote:
Do your guys' bunnies "pull" their cheeks back when they eat a bannana like Phinn does?
Lol yup! Sakura does it every time, it's adorable, She has to tuck her cheeks back behind her ears almost before she'll eat banana :p.

I don't know if mine do that or not! I'll have to watch!

I know that Bo will kick your butt if you come near him when he's got banana!!!!

smack, slurp.....

Ok, that's dessert, where's my dinner? Carrots sound good!

Carrot crunching sound is cute but this, in my opinon, is even cuter ;):

*no i DIDNT take that carrot! :grumpy: *
camera136.jpg

:inlove:

So I'm biased :p

JadeIcing wrote:
Or munching on hay and it hitting the bars at 1am.
I love that sound! We can hear it from our bedroom upstairs :D

The best sound is when they escape (although we've put a stop to that now....sadly!) and you can hear little bunny feet running up the wooden stairs, down the hallway and into our bedroom!! Best sound ever to wake up to... :D

I've not seen them pull their cheeks back- I'll have to get the banana out later on and see if they do or not! Maybe video it as well :)

I love the crunching soundof any food, but especially hay. Such a lovely sound!

Also, am I the only one that loves the smell of bunnies?:p I don't know if it is just Millie but she smells gorgeous. Really clean but faintly of hay as well.:D

Latest posts

Back