is his leg hurt??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swanlake

Reaction score
so my mom was holding echo when he unexpectedly jumped out of his arms. he landed kinda funny, and we noticed he was holing his front left paw in the air, and not putting it on the ground.

at first we thought it was nothing as he then groomed his paw. then he put it down and picked it back up and did not groom it. then he did a little of running and I noticed at lest i am pretty sure, that he was holding his paw up in the air, or at least trying to while he was running. We observed him more and he didn't really put his paw on the ground.

so, should we be concerned? should i wait for morning to see if he is still doing it?

HELP!

So basically, he's limping on it? I would feel it and see if anything's broken. Be careful though, because if he's in pain, he may nip you. If you feel anything abnormal (feel other paw to feel for differences), or he nips you, there's probably something broken/sprained and it's best to take him to the vet and have it checked out.

Emily

Latest posts

Back