Is dill ok to give to rabbits?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you! I thought so but just wanted to makesure. Even though I used to grow it (grows like a weed btw) I neverthought to try it out on the bun buns.

**Rolls up sleeves and gets prepared to be bombarded by three furballs**

I've been thinking of grabbing some forBo. He didn't like mint very well, but loves cilantro.......herbs seem to be his thing!

I can't wait to grow some myself this summer! I think I amgoing to have a little potted herb garden on my front deck!

Lexi will love it cause she can paint and label the pots for each thing we grow! She's my little artist!

Just don't give 'em pickles. You shouldhave seen the dirty look Lenci gave me when I offered her a bite of mypickle. :?

LOL!

Yesterday I went to the Bagel Shop before going to my Doctor'sappt. This is not your run of the mill, Einstein Bros.bagels. This is a family owned and operated shopthat's been around for years! The best bagels ever........ so........

Last night I had a cinny/raisin bagel for dinner. Lexibrought bo in and he jumped down to me and I gave him a nibble.......he tore a raisin out first thing! LOL!

Lexi couldn't believe I let him! I am so careful about his diet most of the time.

She also looked at me funny when I took a bite right where he had been eating! LOL!

My little Bo doesn't have germies! :X;)

Bo, you are so funny lol. Stephanie, I used togrow dill in a pot in the garden. I say used to, 'cos 2 certain littlebunnies one day decided to sit in the pot and scoff the lot. thereweren't any ill effects (except one mad mommy) so yeah, I guess it's OK:X:D - Jan

Back