Is anyone here Vegetarian?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know, I don't agree with how Peta does most oftheir things AT ALL. Ever since I've learned they euthanize animals, Ithink of them as hypocrites. I know about the thousands of homelessanimals and all that, but after hearing the story of the rabbit beingeuthanized minutes after being brought into Peta's care, I just thinkthey are hypocrites.

I know many people who are vegetarians but ijust couldn't do it. I really like meat, and personally i don't thinkits natural not to eat meat. My Gran owns an organic livestock farm soall our meat comes from there so i've usually met it before andknow how it has been killed. My view is just that we are naturalhunters and that is the way it should be, but i'd never disrespect avegetarians views.

And i've eaten rabbit it before, and it was lovely. I think thatrabbits we buy as pets are pets and rabbits that are bred to be eatenare the type we should eat. Killing and eating is a natural thing thatoccurs in the wild all the time. Its only humans who have created theidea of keeping pets which makes eating animals a whole lot harder.

Latest posts

Back