is Angie a Dwarf Hotot?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

panacrent

Reaction score
Lissa said that my little Angie might be a Dwarf Hotot. I'd never even heard that before and have a lot of bunny learning to do!

what do the rest of you think?

new pictures of my sweet baby, who seems to be developing her 'rabbittude' upon the beginning of her second week with me

I cant getenough of her cute little face, and the secondonemakes me laugh because shes hardtogetto sit still!

I don't think so, Pamnock would know better but perhaps she's a mix breed? Her ears look too big to be a dwarf hotot.

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
I don't think so, Pamnock would know better but perhapsshe's a mix breed? Her ears look too big to be a dwarf hotot.

I agree with MyBunnyBoys. A possible mixed breed.The homozygous English Spotting gene can produce "hotot-like"markings. A true Hotot is homozygous English Spotting gene aswell as heterozygous Dutch belting gene. These genes can alsoproduce a Dwarf Hotot with black "anywhere" on the body as well as theeyebands that they are well known for.

This is my daughter's webpage with lots of Dwarf Hotot photos : )

http://www.geocities.com/stephnock/index.html

Pam

Forgot to add how cute I think she is, andalthough you mentioned she's a "she", the light markingpatternAngie has is referred to as a "Charlie".

Pam

Latest posts

Back