Introduction.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotto

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here and posted first with an emergency yesterday but thought that I should introduce myself. I have three rescue bunnies.

Lucky, a Vienna marked rescue who's foot was stepped on by a horse when she was about 8 weeks old. We saved it in spite of the vet wanting to amputate it and she is now 3 and fat happy healthy spayed indoor girl.

Lotto, a black bunny who also came from my local stable. She is the nicest bunny I have ever known. I can't determine her breed really, most of the bunnies that appear at the stable are semi feral but Lotto is very domestic. She was about 7 weeks when I took her home and she's now about 1 and a half years old, also spay and an indoor happy girl. (she is large in size, with big ears, and a large "blocky" head)

Lacey is number 3. She is also all black, and very small in stature. She must be some miniature breed, perhaps a polish (her ears are very close together) or a Netherlands dwarf (or just a very small mutt) She was a rescue from the pound, via our local pet store where the "rabbit lady" will place bunnies for adoption. My husband was in getting toys for the first two one day and called me to come see this little tiny girl. She won his heart and home she came. Unfortunately, introductions didn't go very well as this little one, yes she is spay too, is a TERROR with a capital T. (and I was still learning) Anyway, the result was that the tip of one of poor Lotto's ears is now missing, and these girls all live separately. Lacey is a house bunny too and she is about the same age as Lotto. (1 1/2)

It's nice to find a place for more info. I'm still fairly new to the bunny world but I LOVE them.

Oh and I have 3 cats too. The bunnies rule, and the cats just stay out of the way.

Lotto wrote:
Oh and I have 3 cats too. The bunnies rule, and the cats just stay out of the way.

:laugh: Its the same in my house with the dogs!

Welcome to the forum! This is the best site for anything bunny, everyone here is friendly,very helpful and there is a lot of knowledge too. You can go on and on about your bunny's and no one will get tired of it.

How did you findout about the site?

I am glad your here and I look forward to seeing pictures of your bunnys and hearing more about your life as a bunny slave.

I found the site by searching for "Rabbit Forums" in Google. I use to be very involved in a Cat Forum, some time ago and know that many are great places for quick, informed and experienced, help with a problem. I was dealing with a problem yesterday but I lost the baby today. However as a result I found this forum.

Thanks for the welcome.

Lotto

Welcome, from a fellow Southern Californian!We live up in the high desert area, and raise pedigreed rabbits. We also have three indoor house bunnies... Hip Hop (Mini Rex), Matilda (English Lop), & Molly (Holland Lop). The bunnies share a home with my two children - who act more like monkeys than anything! - as well as our dogs and cats.

Post photos! :)

-----

Annie :bunny19

:welcome1 to RO!

Aww Lucky's a sweetie. I laughed at the comments made by your friends :D

I recently joined a cat forum because I enjoy RO so much.

See you on the boards!

3676285019_d233dc3e59_m.jpg
This is Lucky

3676285025_2b564b0e1f_m.jpg
This is Lacey

3676285031_1d93265c5b_m.jpg
This is LOTTO (notice her ear tip)

3676304279_71d828fcc4_m.jpg
Lacey hangin' with the cats

Hummm??? I don't really know what Lacey's breeding is. She is very small in size compared to the others (hard to tell that from the photo) Is "Flemish" a small breed? She is SO SO SO sweet, unless she doesn't want to do something and then she pins her ears and growls at me. That's not often, but she knows what she wants and if I'm about to interfere with her goals.....she lets me know she's NOT happy. :)

Oh no, Flemish Giants are upward of 18-20 lbs, the largest breed of rabbit.

To me, Lacey resembles a Havana - I love Havanas, very sweet natured rabbits. Does she weigh in the 5-6 lb range?

-----

Annie :bunny19

Yes, that's about her weight. I'll have to research that breed. She's "daddy's girl" that's for sure!

Latest posts

Back