Introducinng Prince Charming .

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toffee and Valentina

Reaction score
After losing Toffee, Valentina was finally ready to go speed dating at one of the local shelters. She met her new Beau, aptly named Prince Charming. Not a name I would have chosen but will keep it out of respect. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed but they seem to love each other already. The bonding process has been surprisingly easy. Once his littter habits improve I'll be happy 😊 _20201101_185249.JPG

Welcome, Charming! You have a wonderful life ahead of you! There is nothing wrong with a bunny that's a little less brainy, they can be so sweet and are often so loving to their bonds and people they live with.

Wow, that is great, we are looking to bond our little guy in the coming months, I hope ours goes as smooth as yours!

I'll keep that in mind, I never thought to take him to the rescue and introduce them. Is this common? or should we call ahead to set something up like this?
Hi there. Yes, this is a common practice. Buns don't like arranged marriages either 😁 The first time I did it I checked out some girls ahead of time then made an appointment to speed date. My male Toffee liked Valentina the best so we took her home. This time, Valentina was the one choosing her partner. With Covid-19 the shelters here are only open by appointment so I couldn't go ahead of time to scope out the males. She liked the first boy she met and we (the facilitator and I) watched them interact for three hours to make sure there were no scuffles. Honestly, Prince Charming would not be my first choice but it's not about me. And when I see them lying together looking very content, I know I did the right thing. (even if I have to steam clean pee out of my carpet!) 🙄

Not a name I would have chosen but will keep it out of respect. He's not the sharpest tool in the shed but they seem to love each other already.

That's hysterical! As long as you don't ask him for legal advice or help with financial planning, you should be all right! 🤣

Really, he's super cute and I appreciate the info on how you found a match for Valentina. Filing it away in the event that my bunny is lonely down the road.

I have one very clever bun and the other not so much. But she is so loving and trusting 🥰 And easier to bribe when I need to get them into a carrier 😂

Congrats on your bond, he’s adorable

Back