Introducing...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hannaroo

Reaction score
Buttons and Suri!!! :bunnysuit:
They are both 20 week old mini lop crosses and love interacting with people, playing with toys, binkying about and generally going about their bunny business!
I live in the southwest England. My bunnies do live outside in a cosy hutch and spend the majority of their day in their run, playing in the morning and evening and sleeping in the day!
They were just reintroduced to one another after being separated (Buttons was male). I have had them from 8 weeks of age and am a first time bunny owner!
Can't wait to meet everyone and read all the advice here!!!!

photo (2) (1).jpg

029 (3).jpg

DSC_0470 (1).jpg

Yay! Welcome to the forum! We always appreciate cute pics here! Your rabbits are adorable!

So, you have them spayed and neutered? You said he WAS male... XD

Hi and welcome to RO! You've got two adorable bunnies there. This is a really great forum with lots of helpful advice. I'm still a new bunny owner I've only had my Ash for a year now. This forum is great and I learn new things everyday. You'll love it here. Feel free to make yourself and your buns at home! :)

:hello & :welcome1
Glad you joined us! Buttons & Suri are adorable! Hope you will make yourself at home here. Everyone is so friendly & helpful! I'm still a bunny mom newbie but learn more every day from our RO members! Ask any questions you have our members are always glad to help if they can. Oh, & the more pix the better!

Adorable bunnies you got there. Dont know why I think the white one is incredibly cute but it is. Welcome.

Thanks everyone! They're awfully sweet buns! Nice to meet you all!
Zaiya - Buttons was spayed and Suri was neutered before I bonded them. Unfortunately they were incorrectly sexed by the breeder and vet, I didn't think Buttons was male until he started marking and constantly humping Suri! No oops litters here though!
ILovemyrabbit - hi again! We met via BinkyBunny! I still use the forum but my buns live outside so it's good to hear other people's advice on outdoor accommodation and just get a broader range of advice!
Tauntz- haha we learn something new everyday!
Stroller- HeHe Buttons is so cute, his little ears slide forwards when he's curious. Suri' floppy ears are adorable too!

DSC_0400 (3).jpg

DSCF8932 (1) (1) (1).jpg

thank you very much! forums are so great to get all the advice from!

Both your buns are adorable! Love your bunny carrot tree! Do they play with it? My two buns would need a craisin tree! lol Talking about spoiled buns!

Thanks, its £10 from amazon and lasts about 3 months before they finally distory it! Its one of their favourite toys! Buttons will hold onto a peice of the grass rope and run around the tree unraveling it! I laughed so much when I saw it!
My buns wont eat craisins.
They are 21 weeks and I have started slowly introducing 1 or 2 peices of fruit 1 or 2 times a week but Suri will only nibble a bit of banana. Buttons doesnt have a sweet tooth at all and only excepts a little carrot (he runs away with it as soon as he gets it)

Wow! Thanks! Glad to know it is so enjoyed by your buns! I just checked it out at Amazon. It is a bit more pricey for those of us in the US but it would be worth it if my girls would enjoy it like yours do! Oh, banana is their absolute favorite! You should see them flying over for a little piece of banana! I only give fruit as a night-night treat or as a training treat but in very small bits. Don't want my buns to turn into sweet tooth junkies! lol

I'd say it's the best value toy I've used so far but they don't tend to distort things as quick as some buns! It looks a little bigger in that picture because Suri was so small at 8 weeks! Haha mine just don't seem Ghostbusters about fruit! Buttons loves parsley and Suri will do anything for basil!

Bandit has a slightly smaller version of the carrot tree. He just nibbled the strings of all the carrots till they fell off and left it at that. So now it's just a tree, lol. I'm still trying to find a toy made of the same material as the strings, I think its sisal, because I have a false hope that maybe he liked the sisal best?

Last edited:
Haha the carrots are usually the last to go with mine. Hay wreaths are pretty good and tied together with the same sort of string. I put mine up high so the buns have to reach up high for it!

Latest posts

Back