Introducing Zoie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serenity

Reaction score
This is our baby Zoie. She is two months old. We were told she was a hotot mix... what do you think?

DSC01732.jpg

DSC01749.jpg

DSC01734.jpg

zoie.jpg

zoie1.jpg

OMG I'm in love. What a beautiful little girl you have there.

Note to self add Zoie to my Bunny Napping list.

Susan:bunnydance:

Moved to the Bunny Blogs!:D

She's very cute! What a teeny little baby! Shedoesn't look like a dwarf hotot, although she could be a NetherlandDwarf or Polish. The blue eyes are correct but the coloraround the eyes is wrong. I'm not sure what the color is,maybe tort or agouti?

If you post in the Rabbitry section, one of the breeders might be able to help you more.:)

She is adorable! Something about her head shapereminds me of a netherland, maybe a netherland mix? Hopefully someonein the rabbitry can be of more help.

She is just precious though! Is she your first house bunny? I can seefrom her toys that shes going to be a very lucky little princess.:)

Cant wait to see more pics!

yeah she is our very first house bunny!! She hasso many more toys in the living room haha we just love her so dangmuch!! Purple is her theme color!! haha

She is gorgeous. Look at those sweet little legs splayed out behind her. LOL.

Does SHE put all her toys in her food dish? I have heard ofso many bunnies doing that - cleaning up after themselves.lol. I tried to get my two to put their toys in a toy boxsimilar to the food dish idea... but they just ate the box.

Yeah she put them there haha. I think they bugged her. I will post a few more pictures in one second!!

Does your baby have blue eyes? I can't quite tell from the pictures, but it kind of looks like that.

I love the binky shot. Looks like she is walking on her tippy toes!

--Dawn

yeah shes is our blue eyed beauty :) I finally got a picture of her jumping haha I was so happy

She's a cutie. I know nothing about that breed of rabbit so it will be fun to follow the blog as she develops and learn more.

Peg

She is SO teeny tiny!! You really get a good sense of how small she is in the shot with the hands - SO SMALL!!

I love baby buns, she is very sweet. Great jumping shot - I have yet to get a good one of my guys.

She is such a cutie!!! I love the markings around her eyes.

That's funny...my Rupert often puts all his toys in his food dishtoo. Gotta love bunnies who clean their room!! :)

That much cuteness ought to beillegal! Darn near gave me a heartattack. Seiously - that is one cute little bunny rabbit.

jeff

Latest posts

Back